• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ask Babiato Admin] Can i sell People's number/Email?

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello babiato....
on last year... if i not wrong... i already ask is that allright to post "list active email" for marketing purpose or anything like that...
until now... i think i haven't get the clear answer from admin....

so can i do that on marketplace?
and also i want to sell some people's number (Active) so people who run some kind of marketing with email or phone number can buy it....
is this allowed on babiato?

As you're not eligible for selling you should also carefully read rule no. 7 of Babiato Rules and see that is prohibited.

As you're not eligible for selling you should also carefully read rule no. 7 of Babiato Rules and see that is prohibited.
ahh i see...
but but... regarding... rule number 7

You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, any cracks/patches (example: windows/MAC cracks, patches, etc.) of operating systems which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

is "email list" or number list counted as "spam" or anything like that?

Is counted as "personal information of others" for which you didn't get consent to distribute

Is counted as "personal information of others" for which you didn't get consent to distribute
but but...
i get that is not from "hacking" or "logging" other's personal account...
i just grab that "phone number" and "email" from public information....

like...
facebook
or ther's social media...

if the people's use "public" privacy... the data can be seen (i grab this public information)
and when they set it private... i can't see them...

ummm is this still counted? selling "public" information which the other people's itself set it public

but but...

like...
facebook

if the people's use "public" privacy... the data can be seen (i grab this public information)

ummm is this still counted? selling "public" information which the other people's itself set it public
It is not allowed. End of conversation.

(These rules are in place to continue Babiato's existence)

Reactions: BlakenFist
but but...

like...
facebook

this person is embarrassing my country. phone number is part of privacy.

Article 54 of the Central Information Commission Law.

disseminators of personal data in the form of information without the permission of the owner can be convicted.

the threat of imprisonment for a maximum of three years and a fine of 20 million rupiah.

I will track this person, and provide the necessary information to the authorities, because this issue is sensitive

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock