• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ask] apkmody .io - what theme is used?

unicorn

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2019
Neverland

hello everyone, I want to ask what theme apkmody .io website uses?

Thank you in advance..

I think its a custom theme made from scratch . Well the admin has hide it to show its using wordpress . But its using wordpress it self guess theme might be custom made

Reactions: unicorn
wow.. very similar.. 😳

---

i think he just make a copy from apkmody theme :(
ok well it was very interesting when i checked it i checked both the page source and it was unbelivable its seem both the site was made by apkmod only will attach the screenshots below this. both of the site is using wordpress custom themes
vivaldi_0Cx8VQzPkV.png
vivaldi_jMXNZ8jtOC.png

ok well it was very interesting when i checked it i checked both the page source and it was unbelivable its seem both the site was made by apkmod only will attach the screenshots below this. both of the site is using wordpress custom themes
vivaldi_0Cx8VQzPkV.png
vivaldi_jMXNZ8jtOC.png

very unfortunate :(

• Sad
Reactions: drkasuna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock