• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ask] anyone here using Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing theme ?

GuiltyConscience

Apr 8, 2020
somewhere in Canada
Hello,

I am working on this theme..and unfortunately, I have difficulty translating the theme.
Specifically for this STM Listing tip:
1588028082371.png
Do you know how I can translate this "NEW" into "Nouvel arrivage" and "USED" into "Inventaire" ?

I looked for how to modify, tried to find the elements .... but I can't find anything.

It is impossible for me to modify these tabs in order to put them in French, because otherwise, it does not display any vehicle.

Or try translate listing categories
Go to: Listings -> Listing categories -> click manage on singular "Condition"

I changed the demo, and its more good atm.
But I have a question about importing cars and vehicules using a XML or CSV.
Im trying to find a way to create the content 1 time, and importing them to wordpress (and IF its possible, to post on MarketPlace at the same time). I asked StyleTheme long time ago about that, because I had paid for this template....and no answer from them.

So, if anyone is able to explain me...it can be appreciated, because actually we have to post vehicule 1 by one on the wordpress site....and after 1 by 1 on MarketPlace....making the process completly dumb.

federation of wordpress and marketplace content, in order to be able to push what's on wordpress to FB MarketPlace easily, without having to use "partner" services at $ 200 / month to do something, which should not be complicated at first. ...

Try WP All Import plugin, to import csv or xml.
This supported custom taxonomy & terms (but not post meta)

Try WP All Import plugin, to import csv or xml.
This supported custom taxonomy & terms (but not post meta)
Yup I readed something about this plugin for that....But the main problem is the sheet.
I've tried 5 differents sheets and everytime remain....a bad result (on website).
Same problem happen if I try to push the content on FB Marketplace....
Turn around is clearly my destiny this week! :)

Now the finetuning....

Hello everyone,

I must admit I had alot of hard time with this theme.
Finally my website is set-up....but some things need to be fixed:

Anyone know how I can drop this listing at the same height of the car picture ?
see my example:

ccnsq.png

And about the filter in the inventory page, Is there a way to use "numeric" values despite using this selection bar :

This is my actual config:

f33jq.png

So I want to be able to write 1500 or 50000 in numeric value, and not using this "sliding bar".

Same thing for year, can be good to let my customer write the year values they want like : 2001 to 2012 despite sélecting by a radio box.

Anyway to do that?

Thank for your help!

1. Press F12 (in your Chrome browser) and find this element in code, get this style class or id or parent and set css with padding: 20px (or other) for this element.
2. Maybe try use the "Classic inventory" page (or find in the theme setting)
I do'nt remember, because delete this template.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock