• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Are there any known issues with Rankmath+Elementor Pro+ACF+CPT UI?

rkishores

Jul 19, 2020
Hello Folks,
I have Rankmath, Elementor pro, ACF, and CPT UI on one of my sites. I did switch on the ACF support in Rankmath. Substantial amount of data is being rendered though ACF fields on elementor pages. I see not much improvement from an SEO perspective even after a good amount of time, so i am wondering are there any known issues with this combination of plugins on a site.
Can you plz advice guys @Babak @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ @hexor @Rockyp @Foxester

Thank you

I'm using this combinations with SEOPress for a new site. No issues so far.
But it's a new site. No SEO improvement for now.

i don't know anything about that your best choice who knows more about elementor is @medw1311

Hi @imtiyazali4410,
Custom post type "Movie" is created through CPT UI, and various details about the movie such as cast, plot etc are created as custom fields for the Movie post type using ACF Pro. All the "movie" pages are made with Elementor, and the details in the ACF fields are displayed dynamically through elementor widget.
Rankmath pro is there for SEO.
I hope i am clear in my explanation...
I dont see improvement in impressions and ranked keywords even after a good amount of time..

Reactions: imtiyazali4410
Hi @imtiyazali4410,
Custom post type "Movie" is created through CPT UI, and various details about the movie such as cast, plot etc are created as custom fields for the Movie post type using ACF Pro. All the "movie" pages are made with Elementor, and the details in the ACF fields are displayed dynamically through elementor widget.
Rankmath pro is there for SEO.
I hope i am clear in my explanation...
please pm me your site link

There are many many factors which affect SEO. Just installing an SEO plugin is not going to do a lot on its own if you are not doing any other SEO efforts.

I'm using Rank Math with Elementor Pro and I've been having a problem with the site crashing. I have 3 sites, 2 using Rehub theme and 1 using Pennews. 2 use Elementor Pro and 1 using WPBakery. There are different plugins on each one.

I found that Rank Math 2.05 caused the 2 sites using REhub to crash while I had WPBakery also added. When I uninstalled RM they worked fine. I reinstalled RM and uninstalled WPB and while they don't crash, the sites load quite slowly. I still don't know is this is an RM problem off if I just haven't set up the sites properly. I usually use Pennews and WPB to build sites so REhub and Elementor is new ground for me.

I'll check back and let you know how I get on and see if RM is the issue or whether it is something else.

I'm using Rank Math with Elementor Pro and I've been having a problem with the site crashing. I have 3 sites, 2 using Rehub theme and 1 using Pennews. 2 use Elementor Pro and 1 using WPBakery. There are different plugins on each one.

I found that Rank Math 2.05 caused the 2 sites using REhub to crash while I had WPBakery also added. When I uninstalled RM they worked fine. I reinstalled RM and uninstalled WPB and while they don't crash, the sites load quite slowly. I still don't know is this is an RM problem off if I just haven't set up the sites properly. I usually use Pennews and WPB to build sites so REhub and Elementor is new ground for me.

I'll check back and let you know how I get on and see if RM is the issue or whether it is something else.
when you uninstall rank math, there are huge database left behind, go to phpmyadmin and see for yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryoken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock