• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme v2.0.14

No permission to download
Hey here

I've deleted your post once and yet you kept posting shat. Bye bye courtesy of slvrsteele

Last edited by a moderator:
This v2 is has ad virus? How can i remove it?
aS.JPG
This theme doesn't contain any virus. By viewing your screenshot, it seems that you accidentally subscribe a push notification from anonymous site. Kindly completely clean your browser history or reset your browser in order to get rid of this type of ads... :)

Reactions: beytullahaydin
This theme doesn't contain any virus. By viewing your screenshot, it seems that you accidentally subscribe a push notification from anonymous site. Kindly completely clean your browser history or reset your browser in order to get rid of this type of ads... :)
I have already done everything you said, but this was not a solution. When the v1.5.4 version of the theme is active, notifications, popups and other ad viruses do not appear. When I activate the v2 theme you shared, the ad viruses I mentioned appear. Even though I tested it with a different browser, the result did not change. Could you please download it again and share the link for virus-free files? Since I am a student, I do not have the money to buy the theme.If you are thinking of doing a favor, you can share files that are not viruses. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already done everything you said, but this was not a solution. When the v1.5.4 version of the theme is active, notifications, popups and other ad viruses do not appear. When I activate the v2 theme you shared, the ad viruses I mentioned appear. Even though I tested it with a different browser, the result did not change. Could you please download it again and share the link for virus-free files? Since I am a student, I do not have the money to buy the theme.If you are thinking of doing a favor, you can share files that are not viruses. :rolleyes: thats my e-mail: [email protected]
This is the screenshot from where i have downloaded fresh file, i did not even open it, just delete some characters from the zip name and uploaded, and shared with only babiato members here.

I think you are newbie and did not know about the matter and you again and again mentioned trash comments. This theme is downloaded by many members and i personally use the v2.0 on my site too without any issue.

Theme is 100% clean without any doubt.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    104.2 KB · Views: 85
hii @Babak .... please update this resourse
new version available 2.0.1 and please also crack content extractor if you can

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock