• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Apologies-Better late than never

BossMan87

May 10, 2022
Merica
Sorry, everyone in the community. I am late with my intro.

I am a New Member, kind of. I joined back in the time frame of Nov 2021 and Jan 2022. @bobsmith and @Babak may be able to confirm (if they remember) as I had interactions with them in the past, with my first request being a failed flop, lol. I'm just one of the many who got caught up in the Babiato :poop: Show of 2022 that's causing all the great devs, mods, and staff of Babiato to pull their hair out and work overtime to keep this community running smooth and get back on the tracks. With that, THANK YOU! for all the hard work and time. Babiato wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

Little about me
Hardcore introvert.
A blessed single father of 1.
I reside in the US.
I am a graphic & web designer. (17years)
I love tech and learning new things.

Thank you for having me. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock