• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

APK Download Center | Full Applications

APK Download Center | Full Applications v1.0.1

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

APK Download Center | Full Applications - APK Download Center | Full Applications

photo_2021-01-16_12-43-50.jpg

APK Download Center is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for your own download center, and support from Android 4.2 and higher. With powerful and Responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited category and sub category and publish unlimited files. This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for Admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the...

Read more about this resource...

I am facing problem when going to login
Screenshot_4.png

I think it need to be null...
Cause need to verify this process.
First of all, open purchase_code.php from server_side folder and write your Envato Purchase Code there.

Reactions: Tegra
I am facing problem when going to login
Screenshot_4.png

I think it need to be null...
Cause need to verify this process.
First of all, open purchase_code.php from server_side folder and write your Envato Purchase Code there.

@arkobd reply about the given PM first or else I could take strict actions against you.

Reactions: Tegra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock