• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

API Codes - cPanel 1.0 Script

Hiya everyone I need to upload a lot of movies around 5k is there a quick way to add them . Really can’t be adding them 1 link at a time

Hiya everyone I need to upload a lot of movies around 5k is there a quick way to add them . Really can’t be adding them 1 link at a time
I also have a large amount of movies stored on google drive and I have the same problem as you because importing each link takes a lot of time

Hi
the cpanel 1.0 offers youtube streaming links too. so my question is can i upload movies to youtube and set it on "Unlisted" videos, and streaming it with cpanel? i tested some ordinary videos and works but I saw this and this, as they say youtube can strike a copyright video even in the Unlisted section. is it true? does anyone had this experience before?

Hi
the cpanel 1.0 offers youtube streaming links too. so my question is can i upload movies to youtube and set it on "Unlisted" videos, and streaming it with cpanel? i tested some ordinary videos and works but I saw this and this, as they say youtube can strike a copyright video even in the Unlisted section. is it true? does anyone had this experience before?

Youtube has automated systems to check things such as file hash, duration of video, as well as AI to skim through the video to determine what it is... even if unlisted YT AI will still pick it up and automatically strike you...

You could shave a few seconds off of the end, lower the quality and change the MD5 / Hash of the video and perhaps it will work but then ultimately what's the point ?

Youtube has automated systems to check things such as file hash, duration of video, as well as AI to skim through the video to determine what it is... even if unlisted YT AI will still pick it up and automatically strike you...

You could shave a few seconds off of the end, lower the quality and change the MD5 / Hash of the video and perhaps it will work but then ultimately what's the point ?
the point is you can use youtube as streaming server. without deletion and as an unlimited storage like google drive.

the point is you can use youtube as streaming server. without deletion and as an unlimited storage like google drive.

GDrive and YT use the same player and compression.... Yeah you get unlimited storage over GDrive, however If you're planning to run a movie / video site and don't want to pay $20 a month for unlimited GDrive then honestly in my opinion you ain't going to make it far to begin with.

Reactions: dixoqut

What script do you want to use for that?
Api Codes Panel?
if it's so, than you just do directly integrate the apicodes panel script to your video player on your website, in my previous post i giving an example how apicodes generate json file that you can integrate it to JW Player, so you just need to add google drive id
but in my experience, don't rely on google drive for streaming, because when google update their algorithm then all your videos stop working
So it is better to find script that self host the video on server but can import the file directly from google drive, like Juicy VSS or other script

What script do you want to use for that?
Api Codes Panel?
if it's so, than you just do directly integrate the apicodes panel script to your video player on your website, in my previous post i giving an example how apicodes generate json file that you can integrate it to JW Player, so you just need to add google drive id
but in my experience, don't rely on google drive for streaming, because when google update their algorithm then all your videos stop working
So it is better to find script that self host the video on server but can import the file directly from google drive, like Juicy VSS or other script

Thanks for your help

Yes using this script plus I’m using ovoo and next hour cms

Using scripts like Jc VSS wouldn’t be an option as I have 20tb data in google drive and I can’t upload all of that to my own server

Can you please explain more about json file I looked though the rest of the post but couldn’t find how to do it

i found out what is the problem. i can watch it through my google drive. but when i go to incognito mode and want to play it, response with "Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later."
but all my videos response with this error. even those i hadn't shared before.
I encounter the same problem as you, how to fix it. .tkss

I encounter the same problem as you, how to fix it. .tkss
i uploaded many files on google drive that day, i hadn't reach the limit of 750Gb/day but google limit the files. you should wait one day or two it will be okay soon. during this COVID pandemic google can't handle too much load, so all of my movies that uploaded 1080p now streamable with 360p or 720p, it takes one week or more to be streamable with 1080p.

i uploaded many files on google drive that day, i hadn't reach the limit of 750Gb/day but google limit the files. you should wait one day or two it will be okay soon. during this COVID pandemic google can't handle too much load, so all of my movies that uploaded 1080p now streamable with 360p or 720p, it takes one week or more to be streamable with 1080p.

What is your website I will visit

anyone can help me? i have setting allow domain on config.js (proxystream) but not working....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock