• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to start a Web Hosting Company

Cheaper way to setup but not 100% Legal.

1. Get a domain
2. Rent Linux VPS from Con*abo and point your domain there
3. Install C*panel yourself in the vps
4. Purchase shared lic*nse key around US$ 4/month they even have combo with other tools as well for around 7$
5. The license will provision to your VPS IP
6. Setup your CP*nel (make sure DNS server resolved)
7 Create Hosting for yourself
8 Install W*MCS in your own hosting
9 Setup Package and config your W*MCS
10 Connect all the whmcs to other marketplace
11 Register paypal & stripe
12 Connect your api key to your W*MCS
13 Modify your W*MCS landing page (can use html or wordpress)
14 Test your W*MCS client area
15 Test payment gateway
16 Start Selling

Reactions: MasterX
Dear Members Greetings!

I want to know how can i start a webhosting business to provide low rate packages. Which Data Company is best and what software i required to setup my business. If there is some one who want to collaborate with me, let me know.

Thanks and regards,

My friend, when you need asking this in forum, please don´t start anything. We learning years for mastering Linux with all, and then eat you hackers for breakfast... Outages with DDOS and so on. Too many hosting companies exists, not want more. (And who want better services like me, we create own hosting - 14 VPS/3 dedicated servers I have without selling hosting.)
Nobody mentioned security there like Fail2ban or other... And all these can ruin the hardware failure too without backups (like Babiato forum not have backup and 2 months before died his SSD). There are many things what rape you anyway, and are there days when not want you live anymore...
And all people yet searching for Cloud hostings (many servers are connected in the world and replicating all data). This is ultra-big money, not only for HW but no one Software is free for Cloud. Every cloud system developer knows: Who want run cloud services, he have big money and never give him free.

Last edited:
Reactions: voiplid
Cheaper way to setup but not 100% Legal.

1. Get a domain
2. Rent Linux VPS from Con*abo and point your domain there
3. Install C*panel yourself in the vps
4. Purchase shared lic*nse key around US$ 4/month they even have combo with other tools as well for around 7$
5. The license will provision to your VPS IP
6. Setup your CP*nel (make sure DNS server resolved)
7 Create Hosting for yourself
8 Install W*MCS in your own hosting
9 Setup Package and config your W*MCS
10 Connect all the whmcs to other marketplace
11 Register paypal & stripe
12 Connect your api key to your W*MCS
13 Modify your W*MCS landing page (can use html or wordpress)
14 Test your W*MCS client area
15 Test payment gateway
16 Start Selling
May i know where i can get that lisense with 4usd? I mean in hint no.4

May i know where i can get that lisense with 4usd? I mean in hint no.4
license (dot) monster <- legit

In my opinion before jumping into dedicated server or vps start with reseller hosting.
try if you can sell the product or not. the moment you rent dedicated or VPS you will need to be the system admin as well. all the additional security measurement need to be factor in.
1. Firewall Rule
2. Server hardening & Updates
3. Webserver configuration
4. If you decided to host smtp server inside there even much more complicated with setting about the dns and make sure all the record correct or else no one will receive the email send out.

try get a cheap vps toy around with it. you will be surprise how many ppl try to ssh and login your wordpress account.

DDos stuff not to worry much. contabo vps all ddos protected but still high possibility they will turn off your server if its get DDosed above certain bandwidth

start small and scale up later. you dont want to pay big amount monthly with 0-3 customer

Last edited:
buds @wastedolphine , @nurdidy , thanks for the info...now i know that i need multiple license for cpanel...again, thank you all..will continue reading all posts here in this thread coz it really is worth reading...stay safe buddies...

Reactions: nurdidy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock