• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to start a Web Hosting Company

Hi,

You just need a VPS with WHMCS on top of that.
For Hosting Servers in low budget I recommend ServerCheap and Contabo. They have good options when you have a low budget. One 6 Core VPS with 16 GB of RAM can host almost 100+ cPanel Shared Hosting accounts. You basically need VPS running with any supported OS I recommend Almalinux and on top of that you need cPanel license and you are good to go. For better performance CloudLinux With OpenLiteSpeed is a good option.
If you are not looking to pay additional license fees like of cpanel because that is disastrous then CyberPanel is also a good option and is faster in many ways then cpanel. Also there is CyberPanel Module for WHMCS so you can automate your hosting business.
Let me know if you need help or want to collaborate I myself run a small hosting business, pm me if interested.

Hi,

For Hosting Servers in low budget I recommend ServerCheap and Contabo. They have good options when you have a low budget. One 6 Core VPS with 16 GB of RAM can host almost 100+ cPanel Shared Hosting accounts. You basically need VPS running with any supported OS I recommend Almalinux and on top of that you need cPanel license and you are good to go. For better performance CloudLinux With OpenLiteSpeed is a good option.
If you are not looking to pay additional license fees like of cpanel because that is disastrous then CyberPanel is also a good option and is faster in many ways then cpanel. Also there is CyberPanel Module for WHMCS so you can automate your hosting business.
Let me know if you need help or want to collaborate I myself run a small hosting business, pm me if interested.
What if you also want to sell vps,will this be enough?

For VPS you need a bare metal or dedicated server.
On that you can Install Proxmox and start selling vms from that.
Proxmox has provisioning module for WHMCS so that makes it very easy. Alternatively you can give vmware also a try as that too have a provision module for whmcs.

For VPS you need a bare metal or dedicated server.
On that you can Install Proxmox and start selling vms from that.
Proxmox has provisioning module for WHMCS so that makes it very easy. Alternatively you can give vmware also a try as that too have a provision module for whmcs.

Thanks,will i be required to buy multiple IP to create multiple vps?

Reactions: wastedolphine
yes for each new vps your provision from a dedicated server you need unique IP.

Thanks alot bro.And what can i do in payment gateways if stripe,2checkout and authorize,net are not supported in my country? Am asking this as you know i will need to fill my payment details to receive money when a customer make a purchase.And apart from that i will also need API to configure them.
Skrill is supported in my country but seems to have high tax.What is your suggestion on this,I believ there must be a way to overcome this.

Thanks alot bro.And what can i do in payment gateways if stripe,2checkout and authorize,net are not supported in my country? Am asking this as you know i will need to fill my payment details to receive money when a customer make a purchase.And apart from that i will also need API to configure them.
Skrill is supported in my country but seems to have high tax.What is your suggestion on this,I believ there must be a way to overcome this.
Check out some other payments options, there are many international and worldwide payments platforms. Check them out and automate them to your business.

Dear Members Greetings!

I want to know how can i start a webhosting business to provide low rate packages. Which Data Company is best and what software i required to setup my business. If there is some one who want to collaborate with me, let me know.

Thanks and regards,

Simplest way is to become reseller and utilize your principal company / vendor to have it run as fast and easy as possible.
Few options available but you may want to try Resellerclub.com.

Then you will need WHCMS software for your order and client management system. from WHCMS you can connect to multiple service provider using API to create and provision order also to do automatic billing, payment gateway, support ticket, to your customer.

If your budget small then just subscribe with resellerclub, so you dont need to create your own system or buy own WHMCS license but if you want flexibility for multiple vendor support the key is WHMCS.

good luck

Hi,

HI @wastedolphine could you please help me setup WHMCS on my own VPS. I've been hosting websites using Cyberpanel on a Digital Ocean Droplet for quite a few months but billing is giving me headaches. I would like to setup billing using WHMCS and Cyberpanel for my clients.

Thanks

Reactions: gmax16
All three gateways you mentioned are supported by default by WHMCS. If not WHMCS then Blesta Billing is also a good option that supports these payment gateways without any additional fees.

I would recommend you enable PayPal as it is trustworthy from customer point and when a new customer opts for services from a new company they generally go with PayPal payments as it is easy for customers to get refunds/claims from Paypal.

Also, enable stripe as it can automate credit card subscription payments without any hassle.

Reactions: nurdidy
HI @wastedolphine could you please help me setup WHMCS on my own VPS. I've been hosting websites using Cyberpanel on a Digital Ocean Droplet for quite a few months but billing is giving me headaches. I would like to setup billing using WHMCS and Cyberpanel for my clients.

Thanks

Yes, tell me how can I help, I have done this setup and is working perfectly fine in my environment.

All three gateways you mentioned are supported by default by WHMCS. If not WHMCS then Blesta Billing is also a good option that supports these payment gateways without any additional fees.

I would recommend you enable PayPal as it is trustworthy from customer point and when a new customer opts for services from a new company they generally go with PayPal payments as it is easy for customers to get refunds/claims from Paypal.

Also, enable stripe as it can automate credit card subscription payments without any hassle.

Thanks alot again bro,i real like stripe but its unfortunately not supported in my country

Hi, just post my question here since this is related to web hosting...i already have a vps and this vps comes with a cpanel account - single license..can i still use this for reselling? thanks in advance buddies...

Hi,

Let me know if you need help or want to collaborate I myself run a small hosting business, pm me if interested. I also want you to help me to launch a hosting site, see the attached capture, is this server good

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-07-12 031830.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-07-12 031830.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 37
Hi, just post my question here since this is related to web hosting...i already have a vps and this vps comes with a cpanel account - single license..can i still use this for reselling? thanks in advance buddies...
No you cannot.
You need cPanel Accounts with WHM included.
WHM automates the cpanel account creation task when a new order receives and it comes with cPanel.
You need cPanel Cloud Admin License ($24.99 PM) minimum to start selling cpanel accounts.

You must have a license which can helpt to create multiple cpanel accounts and that can be enough.Having vps with cpanel installation that means you already have whm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock