Anyone using HostArmada service ?

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
Hi All,

If anyone using HostArmada, please share your experience and reviews of this hosting service. My current plan is up for renewal and i am looking for a good hosting provider for wordpress services.

Thanks

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Giveaway Master
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Looking at the who.is records domain is registered until 2030 so they are in it for a long haul with the domain. they use Linode which are good and affordable, but I don't know how the service is. Good Luck!

IM Rider

Aug 9, 2020
imrider.net
It's ok as a hosting, nothing extraordinary. You are limited to number of inodes you can create like the rest of the hosting companies offering unlimited websites.
Their affiliate program don't convert. I send them 100 unique clicks and none converted, which is hard to believe. I asked then what happened? A guy there replied they get hundreds of thousands of clicks every day.
I did a hard stop on promoting their affiliate program and moved on to promote better offers.

IM Rider

Aug 9, 2020
imrider.net
Hostarmada is crap.
All websites went down without notice and explanation.
My guess is they are throwing in bazillion people on the same servers during this black Friday.
A recipe for disaster.
Will they "exit scam", I don't know.
But let me tell you this:
Stay away!! There are better options out there.

Khawk1

Dec 15, 2019
Any hosting company that limits inodes is useless!
Personally, I love Siteground due to their support, but they have the same bullshit inode issues, so I will change to AlexHost when my account is up. (90% sure they don't have inode restrictions).
I hear great things and you can find them here in Babiato.

Reactions: IM Rider