• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone know what is .dh file extension for an Image? and how?

yolosmasher

Sep 5, 2019
I need .dh file format image for a software and if anyone have knowledge of this format, please guide me how to make .dh file image. Thanks

If you can give more information, it would be easy to answer your question. Like for what a kind of program do you need the '.dh' image file format? I never heard of of that file extension but after 30 sec searching on Google, I have found something that can maybe help you out: https://filext.com/file-extension/DH

You can even upload your '.dh' file and view it online. Check it and let me know if you need any help.

Reactions: yolosmasher
If you can give more information, it would be easy to answer your question. Like for what a kind of program do you need the '.dh' image file format? I never heard of of that file extension but after 30 sec searching on Google, I have found something that can maybe help you out: https://filext.com/file-extension/DH

You can even upload your '.dh' file and view it online. Check it and let me know if you need any help.
First of all Thanks for response. :)

Actually this format is used as Splash logo for Digital Embroidery Machine Computer (Dahaho A15) on start Video: and we can upload our own but try hard to change format by changin extention changing Operating systems even win98 :D but nothing working.. Inner GUI logo was changed just by changing extension .png to .logo but it wont works for .dh..

And I try hard to fint sample .dh file but can't find and contact with distributer they ask $$$ money for convert the logo into .dh format. I try hard to install GeoWorks as well with hope that GeoDraw may works for this but as you may know GeoWorks wont work on modern PCs but retro. Hope you find some hints by my research. :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock