• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone know any Good Offshore Hosting?

Billy4u

Aug 13, 2020
Hey you beautiful people,

Hope you all are fine... I need to know a good offshore hosting which can handle 500-3k real time visitors... I'm waiting for reply... I'm ready to purchase from affiliate link but keep in mind I need a good offshore hosting (Dmca ignored) which is fast and able to handle all those traffic... Scammers can ignore this post...

Regards,
Billy4u

Is that really DMCA ignored?
This is their policy

While we don’t care what you host on your account but content such as Phishing, Scam, Fraud, Hacking, Child Abuse, Terrorism is not tolerated.

DMCA is an American law, so we don’t bother.

This is their policy

While we don’t care what you host on your account but content such as Phishing, Scam, Fraud, Hacking, Child Abuse, Terrorism is not tolerated.

DMCA is an American law, so we don’t bother.
Just a Question.... Which Plan are u using and How is it holding for you?
After looking at the plans I am interested Myself...

https://hostuserver.com/ check this out maybe help you out
Just Suggested One of My Client to Buy this Hosting and He Purchased it...
Well This Hosting is Crap or at least the HOSTING 4 Plan is Crap..
1611857066620.png
1 Gig of Ram and still a Normal WordPress Website (Near to Fresh Install with 2-3 Plugins) runs Slow +they Use Depreciated Version of Cpanel
That's why I always Say- DON'T WASTE YOUR OWN MONEY FOR TESTING😂😂

Offshore from indonesia Idcloudhost (have direct connection to Indonesian and singapore traffic exchange so website can be load faster)
for non-SEA country, maybe for now i can suggest https://www.flynet.pro/en

Ah btw, i suggest only for VPS,
so you can manage your own server.
if you using OLS (openlitespeed) the website can handle much more traffic at once

Offshore from indonesia Idcloudhost (have direct connection to Indonesian and singapore traffic exchange so website can be load faster)
for non-SEA country, maybe for now i can suggest https://www.flynet.pro/en

Ah btw, i suggest only for VPS,
so you can manage your own server.
if you using OLS (openlitespeed) the website can handle much more traffic at once
is idcloudhost really offshore? on the TOS not say like that

is idcloudhost really offshore? on the TOS not say like that
IDCloudhost came from my country, TOS not say like that
but my friend use it for crack sites, and it's works. he said that some software company that he had the crack on their sites say they will contact the any host who host the sites to terminate it, until now the sites still alive....

but i not proffed it yet, since i use other host right now (my project is not too heavy)
the one that i already tested is flynet.pro
and i have a good contact with the admin and support....
this have better custom option for your vps like RAM, DISK, CPU

this DMCA Ignored vps,
location on Russia
because placed on cold zone, the price is cheap,

since all of the sites based on russian language and it already translated to english
i suggest to use only paypal
that's it, if you need promo code you can ask me again on future lol XD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock