• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anybody interested in Jungle Scout Professional Plan?

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys! I've been planning to sell an Amazon Product Research tool called as Jungle Scout. It's a leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing data & insights.

It's a must have tool for existing sellers & for those who want to start their selling journey on Amazon to research products, launch, build & grow your Amazon business.

Their professional & suite plan goes for $129/month & $69/month & I'm thinking of selling their Subscription for 85% discounted price.

Using Jungle Scout you can ✓
  • Find Winning Products > Product Database
  • Keep your finger on the pulse > Product Tracker
  • Source Reliable suppliers > Supplier Database
  • Optimize your listings > Keyword Scout
  • Manage & Grow your FBA Business > Sales Analytics
  • Master Supply & Demand > Inventory Manager
  • & Much more!
This thread can get very long & boring if I try explaining what else Jungle Scout has to offer, so simply visit the below pages for knowing more about them.

To know more about JungleScout, Visit here: https://www.junglescout.com/
To know about their pricing & features:
I'm not sure if there are interested buyers on Babiato for this specific tool thatswhy I've created this thread to get an idea if it'll be worth creating a sales thread later on.

Do let me know if anyone's interested! Thanks!

Reactions: Guyver
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock