• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any plugin to restrict user access

FocusOnGoodThings

Jul 2, 2020
Is there any plugin which can restrict access to the user

Actually, I often give access to my WordPress website for some changes to freelancers.

Last time, 1 freelancer made some changes and many things were spoiled. I did have a backup so I was rescued.

But if there would be any plugin, which can restrict freelancer from accessing some plugins/area then it would be good

I referred on the net, there are some codes, but I am not a technical person, so plugin would be good options.

Reactions: van
Actually that really depends what kind of access you want to give these freelancers, do they work on content only, or do they fix errors that requires plugin access, theme access? Depending on your requirements there are different solutions that fits better.
Here are some content restriction plugins
Here is an example of limiting admin access to users

and there are many more, it really depends how you want to use it.

Another solution would be use Wp Staging pro, create a clone of your main site, give access to only cloned development site, if all works you can push the changes to your live site this way they can not mess up anything in your productions site.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock