Any JavaScript experts here? or Photoshop

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Graphic46

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all !
I need a script that will write all the letters one by one on the blank background and save it. I searched the internet and found this below code. it numbers one by one to any number. but I need A to Z letter.

how to change code for to sort alphabetically ?
so this code export images = #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 ...
but i need A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

can someone help me? thanks.

JavaScript:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

frizzel

Trusted Uploader
Jun 13, 2019
Wherever my imagination takes me
I think the following might help you.

The charcode for letter capital A = 65, B = 66, C = 67 and so on. So, you change the base number from 0 to 64 and then convert the incrementing number to the letter with String.fromCharCode which results in this code (only the 'for' section from your example):

JavaScript:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, please let me know.

EDIT: this of course results in #A, #B a.s.o. You probably don't want that so just leave that hash character out or replace with anything you want there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronsnyndersyn
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock