• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any Ideas for a resume website ?

GuiltyConscience

Apr 8, 2020
somewhere in Canada
Hello All,

I use Bridge for a "resume" website for myself.
I haven't been working for 3 years because of a major depression. I love wordpress, I discover Elementor slowly.

I would like to know if there are people here who have created such a website, for them, for clients or whatever.

I am not entirely satisfied with what Bridge offers me as a template.
I would like to find something that has a "punch", that flash, that leaves a WOW effect for the person who comes to see my resume.

I am sure that people here have already worked or designed something like that.

3 years without work is huge and I must admit, I really need to stand out from the others because of this break from work.

I don't have the knowledge to create "from the scratch" even if I watch 110,000 lessons.

In short, if people here can share an Elementor template with me either on Hello or Astra, or people who would have sites in mind to show me great opportunities, guide me.

That would be wonderful!
I'm super creative ... but ... websites are not my domain;)

Thank you for your lovely community help!

I thing I like in the bridge theme is the scrolling effect on this demo:

Left side is fixed and right side is scrollable.
So, I am trying to create this kind of effect using Astra and Elementor, but unfortunately, nothing work as in this demo.

I viewed a couple of videos on YT. (I viewed some vertical scroll, horizontal scroll and multi-scroll), but unfortunately no one offert this kind of scrolling touch

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock