• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any FREE OpenAI ChatGPT API source?

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
Hi, my free trial openai $5 credits will expire in few days with few dollars left in it. They only allow it to be use for 3 months if im not mistaken. Also, they use phone verification to register for new trial account. But I still need to use the API for some small personal projects.
So i'm asking if anyone here got any idea or info on where can i get access to openai API other than subscribing or register for trial account?

p/s: currently im using some free low volume chatgpt API from rapidapi hub. they used to have the 50k token/month version but no longer works.

Code:
To get started, simply visit our website at https://bettergpt.chat/. There are 3 ways for you to start using Better ChatGPT.

Enter into the API menu your OpenAI API Key obtained from OpenAI API Keys.
Utilise the api endpoint proxy provided by ayaka14732/ChatGPTAPIFree (if you are in a region with no access to ChatGPT)
Host your own API endpoint by following the instructions provided here: https://github.com/ayaka14732/ChatGPTAPIFree. Subsequently, enter the API endpoint into the API menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock