• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Antidetect 7 + FraudFox

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
This software is usually sold around $500 on the web. If you are looking for a new way to avoid banks, e-commerce or PayPal fraud detection systems, AntiDetect browser allows you to create a unique fingerprint to spoof fraud detection systems. AntiDetect will greatly increase your chance of success when carding or cashing out a PayPal account. AntiDetect allows users to very quickly and easily change components of their system to avoid browser fingerprint, including the browser type (IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox…), version, language, user agent, Adobe Flash Player version, number and type of other plugins, operating systems… Main Feature: - Change User Agent - Change App Version - Change OS-CPU - Change Build-ID - Change OS Version - Change UA Version - Change Header - Change System Language - Change HDD Serial Number - Change Video Card Name - Change Flash Version - Change Browser Type - Change Browser Plugin - Change App Name - Change Screen Resolution - Change System Time Zone It comes with a guide to help you on how to set up the settings!

NOTE: After you download it, SCAN IT WITH YOUR AV! This is not my files and it`s found on across the web...
DL:

The antidetect browser is quite a necessary thing. I use it myself, I've tried many things, there are good ones, there are bad ones, now I've switched to the new Gobrowser, besides it's free, I liked it.So I can recommend him too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock