• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anesta - Intranet, Extranet, Community and BuddyPress WordPress Theme

Anesta - Intranet, Extranet, Community and BuddyPress WordPress Theme 1.1.1

No permission to download
send me the theme that you use i will see

As for the Anesta theme. I have been after something like this for some time and have built similar but not as effective, I tried it and it's wonderful to use. They had it on sale for a reasonable price so I bought it. TBH it has some glitches, (and the nulled one here works a little better tbh), but it is version one and will only get better. It is defo a keeper. Now to try and build style sheets for either Directorist or HivePress to work with it. TBH If it wasn't for Babiato I would never try any of these themes or bought any as it feels like a lottery with themes. Just because they seem good, when you get down to them many are just rubbish in the real world. PS. I do feel that Anesta is a little slow. "Real time" with Buddypress and buddyboss isn't really a thing as they pull too many resources from your server and slow things down. IMHO. But its as good as we can get given the real cost of server resources.

Reactions: dabighomie
I have managed to activate after importing demo but it doesnt help with anything since it is checking code on every server access. Installing addons or upgrading is not possible. Uploading anyway if you need to access demo section.

@juanchos77 can you please update theme and also upload "BuddyPress widgets" addon.

REMOVED YOUR UPLOAD OF TRX ADDONS AS IT IS THE SAME FILE THAT @Bedo ALREADY POSTED IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Twisted Monkey
I have managed to activate after importing demo but it doesnt help with anything since it is checking code on every server access. Installing addons or upgrading is not possible. Uploading anyway if you need to access demo section.

@juanchos77 can you please update theme and also upload "BuddyPress widgets" addon.
I bought it during the sale and so have been using a legit copy since Friday. Believe me, it is a bugger to keep running. I found that the copy from here was more stable. Kudos to the member that managed to get the trx addons to play the game. I'm sticking with it because I do like it despite the push to make it work. Stuff disappears all the time. Mostly images. Lazy loading seems to be a partial fix as well as editing .htaccess. I found max file size 256, post max 256, PHP mem 512, and execution and input time 600 helps but I didn't expect to need that much. It would be appreciated if someone who knows better than me would sort this theme out. I feel like Anchora should review it asap.

Last edited:
I bought it during the sale and so have been using a legit copy since Friday. Believe me, it is a bugger to keep running. I found that the copy from here was more stable. Kudos to the member that managed to get the trx addons to play the game. I'm sticking with it because I do like it despite the push to make it work. Stuff disappears all the time. Mostly images. Lazy loading seems to be a partial fix as well as editing .htaccess. I found max file size 256, post max 256, PHP mem 512, and execution and input time 600 helps but I didn't expect to need that much. It would be appreciated if someone who knows better than me would sort this theme out. I feel like Anchora should review it asap.
I'm still waiting for updated files and BuddyPress widgets... can you please share them @Twisted Monkey

Reactions: leroy
Reactions: Twisted Monkey
I'm talking about these 2 components... since i don't have access, i don't know where theme is downloading and keeping them.

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2022-07-30 175735.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2022-07-30 175735.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2022-07-30 175710.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2022-07-30 175710.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 33
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock