• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image)

Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image) 26 January 2023

No permission to download

dotpen

Trusted Uploader
May 20, 2021
Raj Sharma submitted a new resource:

Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image) - codecanyon-22983826-android-video-status-app-with-reward-points

Screenshot_8.jpg

Android Status App furnish with plentiful Quotes, GIFs, images and videos. It is foremost application by viewing Quotes, GIFs, images and videos and you or your friend’s reference code can obtain points by viewing and uploading Quotes, GIFs, images and videos. This app is easy to share GIFs, images, Videos and Quotes in social media. You can gaze at landscape and portrait videos and images.

[IMG alt="Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Everyone,

Here I'm posting this application's Patch to null it. Purchase Code: ENTER ANYTHING!!

Note: Follow the Installation Screen to install it perfectly.

@itspathanofficial Here is your patch. Just apply it and script will be nulled.

Enjoy! 😉

Attachments

• patch-android-video-status-app-with-reward-points-chintanb.zip
    10 KB · Views: 206
Babak updated Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image) with a new update entry:

Android Status App With Reward Point 04 June 2021

Download Android Status App With Reward Point (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image) Nulled Free
04 June 2021

Android Side
- Bug fix
- Sdk update
- Documentation update
- Performance improvement
- Json passing data using retrofit library.
- Remove landscape and portrait status section

PHP Side
- Bug fix
- Remove Landscape and Portrait option from Image, GIF status
- Code optimisation
- App API changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

REMOVE LINE OF CODE FROM 1 to 8 in index.php file or else script will be in continuation install form. Which one? install folder or main root

Sir i completely install the admin server and admin working fine, but when i complete configuration in android code then i try to open app then its api are not connecting there are showing me please try again anyone can please tell me why is showing .

Sir i completely install the admin server and admin working fine, but when i complete configuration in android code then i try to open app then its api are not connecting there are showing me please try again anyone can please tell me why is showing .
There are some api issues in nulled code of admin panel for mobile app.

So use this code and install admin panel again on your server.

All credit of goes to @ChintanBhat for this 100% nulled code.

Yes I knew it, Some API functions were missing in the script, when you contacted me for help and I checked the code, API functions were not there. I just nulled the script not the mobile side, so didn't checked.

Reactions: EthicalPathan
@ChintanBhat After following every step according to documentation whenever I tried to build in android Studio I got this error :
"failed try again"
can you tell me where i have mistake.
I searched a lot but found no solution. Please give me solution

not working fine giving error 505 not working etc

The files in the source code you provided are different than the files in the original script.

when I installed the script given by @ChintanBhat , admin panel was installed and was working fine till I opened the app. App says " You are using Package name is already in use " I believe its because there are some error in the original files.

Bur when I installed the script provided by @itspathanofficial , then I'm facing 505 error :(

Somebody heeeeeelp

Edit: Issue is resolve. if your URL has https then use https in uri API.

Last edited:
Reactions: EthicalPathan
The files in the source code you provided are different than the files in the original script.

when I installed the script given by @ChintanBhat , admin panel was installed and was working fine till I opened the app. App says " You are using Package name is already in use " I believe its because there are some error in the original files.

Bur when I installed the script provided by @itspathanofficial , then I'm facing 505 error :(

Somebody heeeeeelp
Yeah i know, i have shared it on wrong resource, share your issue with screenshot, or you can PM me.

Reactions: nannu7993
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock