• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows

Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows 21 November 2020 UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL

No permission to download
Greetings coworkers, I bought this app on COdeCanyon and I can provide all the updates that come out without problems.

I also want to tell you that I already have Null the last code of this app!!! (By my own hands, for you) and it works without problems! Captura de pantalla (168).png
The verification can be bypassed by modifying a single file but, there are 2 PHP files that need to be modified to remove license verification altogether.

photo1654728591 (3).jpeg

I would like to share the method in exchange for a small favour!

In the app, the movie description area, I put an external link that should open the device's default browser, but when I click the link it doesn't work (it doesn't open the browser, it doesn't do anything) I would like someone to help me solve this issue!

photo1654740971.jpeg

The activity that takes care of that screen is: MovieDetailsActivity.java

If anyone can help me please let me know!

Attached 3 images: 1-Admin-Null / 2-App-Working / 3- I show the external link that does not open in the description of movies!
Please I need someone to open their heart and help me!

Greetings coworkers, I bought this app on COdeCanyon and I can provide all the updates that come out without problems.

I also want to tell you that I already have Null the last code of this app!!! (By my own hands, for you) and it works without problems! Captura de pantalla (168).png
The verification can be bypassed by modifying a single file but, there are 2 PHP files that need to be modified to remove license verification altogether.

photo1654728591 (3).jpeg

I would like to share the method in exchange for a small favour!

In the app, the movie description area, I put an external link that should open the device's default browser, but when I click the link it doesn't work (it doesn't open the browser, it doesn't do anything) I would like someone to help me solve this issue!

photo1654740971.jpeg

The activity that takes care of that screen is: MovieDetailsActivity.java

If anyone can help me please let me know!

Attached 3 images: 1-Admin-Null / 2-App-Working / 3- I show the external link that does not open in the description of movies!
Please I need someone to open their heart and help me!
Hi brother. just want to know is this apk can be install on tvbox ? thanks

Reactions: VitalMask
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock