• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows

Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows 21 November 2020 UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL

No permission to download
I installed the web admin in my windows XAMPP as the document says. but when i try to login 'admin' 'admin' it wont let me login.

i tried to open the database .sql but it says admin admin
i also tried to see it from phpmyadmin, but username is admin and pass admin.

EDIT: i change connection.php db name now works thanks

Last edited:
Welp the app stuck at splashscreen, it wont launch
i did everything right, uses xampp windows server and used the same package name in website and android studio.

disabled firewall but no use. any suggest?

Welp the app stuck at splashscreen, it wont launch
i did everything right, uses xampp windows server and used the same package name in website and android studio.

disabled firewall but no use. any suggest?
It's server side problem so check ur Xampp it's working fine or not

It's server side problem so check ur Xampp it's working fine or not

Yes, today i confirmed that by using another app with admin panel, strangely i disabled my AV and my firewall ( ik not good idea ) but even with that, the app refuses to connect to my local server.

i will dig more into it. thanks for replay

Use share hosting! Full of options where you can take the test for a month without problems

free hosting does not have full access mysql user, with that i get problems like the CMS is unable to import movies from TMDB.

and i'm not willing to pay a shared hosting, i pay for VPS instead, i will have root access to everything.

that's why i try on my local server, it used to work normally at the past, idk what happened now.

free hosting does not have full access mysql user, with that i get problems like the CMS is unable to import movies from TMDB.

and i'm not willing to pay a shared hosting, i pay for VPS instead, i will have root access to everything.

that's why i try on my local server, it used to work normally at the past, idk what happened now.
I have some problem, but in my case i only using https in serverUrl and voila it's work

tried this several times aint getting any results
kindly write a description on how to change the username and password please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock