• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YooHoo | Android Firebase Chatting App with Voice Call, Video Call, Voice messages, Groups Chat

YooHoo | Android Firebase Chatting App with Voice Call, Video Call, Voice messages, Groups Chat v6.5

No permission to download

eakteam

Trusted Uploader
Nov 21, 2020
Albania
networkmanager.eakteam.com
iamanoob submitted a new resource:

Android Chatting App with Voice/Video Calls, Voice messages + Groups -Firebase | Complete App|YooHoo - Untouched, I dont know it has to be nulled or not. Just purchased and Sharing in the next minute

oohoo is a real-time complete chatting app with groups and voice messages functionality. The user can send pictures, audio, video, contact detail, voice messages, a user can create groups as well. YooHoo is a chat app with backend, chat app with emojis, chat app with groups, chat app with video call, chat app with voice messages. YooHoo can be used as a chat complete app, chatting app with voice call, firebase chat app, flat chat app, media sharing chat app, message app, messenger, real-time...

Read more about this resource...

i have purchased this but its have so many errors also i try to contact support they nor even replay mail or skype if ANYONE HAVE IDEA HOW TO FIX ERRORS please let us know .
The author of those apps "OPUS LABS & Verbose Labs", they are highly commercial. They will charge high for small customisations also. For me, it works fine. But the only thing I noted is, notifications are not working in this app.

UPDATE
@Babak bro u cn move this

Android Chatting App with Voice/Video Calls, Voice messages + Groups -Firebase | Complete App|YooHoo
Version 6.4
11 January 2021

New: Turkish Language Added
New: Improved crash Analytics Reporting
Fix: Other Minor Bug fixes
Update: Documentation Updated

Reactions: Babak
No luck.It's crashing after opening the app

You can use the "Debug" mod. To see what is wrong, yes my first build was Crashing, but stoped after adding AdMob..

if you not use AdMob :

ADMOB Disable in app level build.gradle file Simply switch ENABLE_ADMOB boolean field to false. Remove meta tag with name “com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID” from AndroidManifest.xml file. Save changes and sync gradle. note: you will need to build the project at least once to be able to use build configurations. i.e. -> BuildConfig.ENABLE_ADMOB

You will need to update above values in app/build.gradle

You can use the "Debug" mod. To see what is wrong, yes my first build was Crashing, but stoped after adding AdMob..

if you not use AdMob :

ADMOB Disable in app level build.gradle file Simply switch ENABLE_ADMOB boolean field to false. Remove meta tag with name “com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID” from AndroidManifest.xml file. Save changes and sync gradle. note: you will need to build the project at least once to be able to use build configurations. i.e. -> BuildConfig.ENABLE_ADMOB

You will need to update above values in app/build.gradle
is it working for you?
and one thing, does the voice/video calls work via firebase?

Reactions: meldroid
White Devil updated Android Chatting App with Voice/Video Calls, Voice messages + Groups -Firebase | Complete App|YooHoo with a new update entry:

Android Chatting App with Voice/Video Calls, Voice messages + Groups -Firebase | Complete App|YooHoo

Version 6.4
11 January 2021

New: Turkish Language Added
New: Improved crash Analytics Reporting
Fix: Other Minor Bug fixes
Update: Documentation Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource will be delivered by @LicenseBot
Requirements:
- at least 10 posts from which one mandatory in Introduction section
- at least 5 reaction score (the one with thumb up)
- at least 1 week old account

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: IMaadh755
White Devil updated Android Chatting App with Voice/Video Calls, Voice messages + Groups -Firebase | Complete App|YooHoo with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource will be delivered by @LicenseBot
Requirements:
- at least 10 posts from which one mandatory in Introduction section
- at least 5 reaction score (the one with thumb up)
- at least 1 week old account

Rather than accept the exceptions of others, I'd rather buy it.

There are already many exceptions in the world.

Because freedom is invaluable.

Rather than accept the exceptions of others, I'd rather buy it.

There are already many exceptions in the world.

Because freedom is invaluable.

Said a 2019 accoutn with absolute no activity and contribution. Feel free to share back to this community whatever you bought by now. With no exceptions.

Said a 2019 accoutn with absolute no activity and contribution. Feel free to share back to this community whatever you bought by now. With no exceptions.

Like I said, you can't force someone into something. And there were plenty of activities. And when I am the only one publishing rtMedia PRO Bundle and others. And right after that, someone takes over and publishes it as their own, so it's bullshit. And you can't move with that.

I am the only one publishing rtMedia PRO Bundle and others. And right after that, someone takes over and publishes it as their own
Indeed you can't force anyone into anything. And because of a statement like yours protected resources appeared.

Please find me anywhere resources delivered by LicenseBot (with same version)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock