• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin v.7.4.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia Plugin v4.2.0

Download Amelia v4.2.0 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.2 (16.09.2021)

Major update with several features, integrations, bug fixes, and stability improvements:
  • Integration with Lesson Space for making online classrooms
  • Integration with Buddy Boss for adding the booking functionality and panels for managing appointments into the employees’ and customers’ profiles
  • Feature: Added text styling options for descriptions (Services...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@azeled can you provide details for the guys with the issues you're experiencing so this can be tested?

I have this version on 2 of my sites and have no issues.

Be interested to know what issues you have.

@azeled can you provide details for the guys with the issues you're experiencing so this can be tested?

I have this version on 2 of my sites and have no issues.

Be interested to know what issues you have.
Have you tried updating to version 4.2?

Odd as I don't have any issues, anything that can be provided like steps to try and recreate the issue would help the guys look into it I'm sure 🙂

Ah ok, my clients don't have the panels they access it backend wp as a manager to have more control that a panel doesn't currently give & they don't have customer panels either.

Hopefully @Babak @Null Masters can help

Ah ok, my clients don't have the panels they access it backend wp as a manager to have more control that a panel doesn't currently give & they don't have customer panels either.

Hopefully @Babak @Null Masters can help

Which plugin do you use for the clients when they access it from backend WP as the manager? :)

Which plugin do you use for the clients when they access it from backend WP as the manager? :)
I use white labelling & admin menu plugins to remove WP branding etc & then apply an admin fee & also spruce up the login page.

I don't have a set go to for it, just what works currently.

Then set their user to an "Amelia manager" role

Unable to update email notifications text. Can anyone please help? I want to also setup new auto email triggers.

Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia v4.3.0

Download Amelia v4.3.0 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.3 (Released 01.11.2021)

Major update with several features, integrations, bug fixes, and stability improvements:
  • Feature: Integration with Facebook Pixels for easier analysis and marketing purposes
  • Feature: Integration with Google Analytics for tracking customers’ booking
  • Feature: Event-calendar booking form added to the Customize page
  • Feature:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Snapper123
@Babak - I really want to use this plugin. I truly appreciate your work but I have a question
:

I know this is done in VUE and compiled BUT i was hoping with your expertise that we could override this:

1. We do media shoots for real estate agents. WE ALWAYS book from the admin. So I need the following modifications:
    • I need to be able to set the end time myself when creating a new appointment. Right now it is tied to a service.
    • I need to be able to set the location without having to create a location (the media shoot always is an onsite service).
    • Then this data syncs as normal to the calendar and notification/workflows.

@Babak - I really want to use this plugin. I truly appreciate your work but I have a question
:

I know this is done in VUE and compiled BUT i was hoping with your expertise that we could override this:

1. We do media shoots for real estate agents. WE ALWAYS book from the admin. So I need the following modifications:
    • I need to be able to set the end time myself when creating a new appointment. Right now it is tied to a service.
    • I need to be able to set the location without having to create a location (the media shoot always is an onsite service).
    • Then this data syncs as normal to the calendar and notification/workflows.
Hi WhileLoop

I don't think what you require is possible with Amelia but try Bookly Pro, its's much more customisable Look Here

Snapper

Amelia Appointment Booking System v4.3.1​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• amelia-wp-enterprise-level-appointment-booking-system-v4.3.1.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 549
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock