• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amazon SES: Build Your Own Email Marketing System!

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Do you know that you can send up to 100K emails for only 10$! and with UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS!
Yes! If you are looking for a way to build your own Email Marketing System and Save a lot of Money compared to Other Email Marketing Platforms, Then You are in the Exact Right Place.
In this course, I will show you how to Setup Your Own Email Marketing System with Amazon SES (Simple Email Service) and Mailwizz EMS.

What's Covered in the course?
Section 1:
Getting Started
I will cover the core concepts like What is Amazon SES, requirements, and what we are going to build.

Section 2: Setup Amazon SES
Here, I will go over the Amazon Simple Email Service Setup and related concepts, and we will end this lecture by Sending a Test Email.

Section 3: Setup Mailing Application
Now, After we completed Amazon SES Setup, we will install and configure Mailwizz and Connect with SES to finish our Full System.

Section 4: Open the Limits and Go Out of Sandbox mode
When we set up Amazon SES, it will be in sandbox mode and you can't send except to verified emails. So in this Section, I will cover the steps and explain everything that helps you in going out sandbox mode and opening the limits.

Section 5: Before you Send!
In this section, I will cover some tips and concepts that helps you send better email marketing campaigns and avoid your account to be terminated.

Support
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free help in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don't worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. And I will be here with you to help.
I want to make this the best course on Amazon SES: Build Your Own Email Marketing System!, So if there is any way I can improve this course, tell me, and I'll be happy to hear, and I will make it happen.
With the 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, nothing is holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!

IMPORTANT FAQs
1. Do I get Mailwizz EMS with the course?

Mailwizz is not a Free Application, but it's cheap, its only one-time payment (around 59$), It's not for me and I don't provide any affiliate or discounts, you have to buy from the owner.
2. Can I use an application other than Mailwizz?
Yes, sure, you can use any Email Marketing Applications, like Sendy or others, but Iam using Mailwizz, because I have tested and I use it in my own Email Marketing system, and it's working perfectly with constant updates.
3. My Emails Will reach the Inbox?
If you follow the instructions correctly, you will reach the Inbox for sure as thousands did. But if you build it the first day, and started spamming the second day, obviously you will not reach the Inbox. THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR SPAMMERS!

What are the requirements?

The only requirement is a PC with Internet Connection.
Yes, For Mailwizz or any Online EMS, you will need a VPS, which costs around 5-10$ monthly (I will give you a free coupon to test everything for free)

What you’ll learn
  • Setup and Configure Amazon Simple Email Service
  • Setup Mailwizz Email Marketing Application
  • Connect SES with Mailwizz
  • Opening SES Limits
  • Email Sending Tips For Better Results
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
  • Internet Connection
Who this course is for:
  • Email Marketers Who Want to save 100X more money
  • Send Email Marketing campaigns with Amazon SES
  • Anyone who loves to lean about Amazon Web Services
Special thanks for
@FADLI-BATAM providing a google cloud account.

This course is a premium udemy course, now not accepting enrollment.

Original Author : Visit

Last edited:
Hi @simplysexyboy , In this course, lesson 13, 23, and resources files are missing, please add if you have access to the course, thank you for your share :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock