• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Am I Eligible?

ali.smartsyed72

Trusted Uploader
Dec 29, 2018
Pakistan
www.div92.com
Dear Babiato Family,

I have a Question that "Am I Eligible to become a Seller Here?". Because soon I am gonna start my own website for cryptocurrency Forex Trading Signal service and i was thinking to offer my services to exclusively for Babiato Family at reasonable prices with some sort of Special Discount For "Babiato Member's Only" With 15 Days Free Membership Giveaway. so i request Admin's & Moderators (@Babak @slvrsteele @TassieNZ @NullMaster @medw1311 @phpcore) kindly let me know that if I am eligible or not. Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,

Without being rude your question proves that you actually didn't read the Babiato rules with all changes that happened since you registered.

Long story short: NO, you're not eligible yet.

Without being rude your question proves that you actually didn't read the Babiato rules with all changes that happened since you registered.

Long story short: NO, you're not eligible yet.

Thanks, Brother I don't want to break the rules that's why I raise the Question Thanks A lot for Letting me Know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock