• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

Virtualmin!

*Completly free
*Huge support
*Compatible with many OS such as Debian, Cent OS 6,7,8.
*Unlimited accouts, domains, e.c.t
*Manage the entire server with the web GUI

Give it a go.. Install on a fresh Cent OS 8 in 3 simple commands..

Download CentOS-8.2.2004-x86_64-minimal.iso and install then type

yum -y update

yum –y install wget

wget http://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh

sudo /bin/sh install.sh

More info:

Last edited:
Cyberpanel is the best alternative to the CPanel and it is completly free.

I have been using different control panels until today and believe me, the first time I used cPanel, I was suprised how much functionality it had but the moment I went back to DirectAdmin, I was happy to be back with DirectAdmin.
Don't choose a control panel only because of the price, but also because of the quality of the software. If you ask me the current leaders are:
1. DirectAdmin
2.cPanel
3.Plesk (I won't recommend this one, it is sh**)

Virtualmin!

*Completly free
*Huge support
*Compatible with many OS such as Debian, Cent OS 6,7,8.
*Unlimited accouts, domains, e.c.t
*Manage the entire server with the web GUI

Give it a go.. Install on a fresh Cent OS 8 in 3 simple commands..

Download CentOS-8.2.2004-x86_64-minimal.iso and install then type

More info:
Yeah this one is nice too. I tried and used it couple of times and I was suprised by how good it worked. Open Source too :)

Reactions: ronny1989
I have been using different control panels until today and believe me, the first time I used cPanel, I was suprised how much functionality it had but the moment I went back to DirectAdmin, I was happy to be back with DirectAdmin.
Don't choose a control panel only because of the price, but also because of the quality of the software. If you ask me the current leaders are:
1. DirectAdmin
2.cPanel
3.Plesk (I won't recommend this one, it is sh**)
Not true, I have tried Plesk today and I must say, it was amazing.

Fluid web interface, responsive and fast to load (compared to DA).

I'm going to play with it few days more.

Last edited:
Not true, I have tried Plesk today and I must say, it was amazing.

Fluid web interface, responsive and fast to load (compared to DA).

I'm going to play with it few days more.
It has nothing to do with if it is true or not. This can change for everyone because it is my opinion. You are only giving feedback on basis of the interface. There is more then only the interface. Have you ever installed DA and runned it on a server for a while? It is much better then Plesk. Less use of resources for more performance.

Guys guys. Hear me out..

As someone who tried all panels out there, I have found out aaPanel couple of months back.

Let me tell you this.. It's more than awesome!!!

Easy to install, easy to modify, easy to install modules and apps, backup works great, it's free and it's ****ng fast :)

Try it out, you'll never look at cpanel or plesk again.

I'm now upgrading all components.. Server is hosted in EU region on GCloud. Never ever had any problem since the installation. It just works.

I am using Nginx + Redis + WP-Rocket + Cloudflare for 32 WP Sites for now. With Wordfence + Cloudflare also.

Screenshot_2.png

PS: I sounded like I am marketing it right :)

You are welcome :)

Last edited:
Guys guys. Hear me out..

As someone who tried all panels out there, I have found out aaPanel couple of months back.

Easy to install, easy to modify, easy to install modules and apps, backup works great, it's free and it's ****ng fast :)

I'm now upgrading all components.. Server is hosted in EU region on GCloud. Never ever had any problem since the installation. It just works.

Screenshot_2.png

Thanks. I am going to try it tomorrow.👍

Reactions: miyojin
Even if they made the old zPanel, very slow, their own website is obviously hosted with their panel as described on the website itself, and it is already slow. The cool thing I found about it is that you can activate the extensions you need and have several extensions, including LiteSpeed, which is interesting, even though I think it is the paid version, free only for 1 core processor and 2Gb maximum memory. Now you have performance even just by testing. If someone who has installed it could give better feedback.

Guys guys. Hear me out..

I am using Nginx + Redis + WP-Rocket + Cloudflare for 32 WP Sites for now. With Wordfence + Cloudflare also.

Screenshot_2.png

CPU at maximum, it's nothing light :eek::eek::eek:

Even if they made the old zPanel, very slow, their own website is obviously hosted with their panel as described on the website itself, and it is already slow. The cool thing I found about it is that you can activate the extensions you need and have several extensions, including LiteSpeed, which is interesting, even though I think it is the paid version, free only for 1 core processor and 2Gb maximum memory. Now you have performance even just by testing. If someone who has installed it could give better feedback.

The panel itself is operating very fast. It of course depends on the server config. However, compared to Plesk and cPanel, it requires much much less server resource.

Wordpress is a resource monster.. I have tried so many options and I am getting the best performance with aaPanel.

However, don't forget to use WP-Rocket. It changed my load times from 4-5 seconds to ~600ms. Time to First Byte shows the power of your server and performance of Apache or Nginx including MYSQL.

You should give it a go. With the right configuration, it will work great.

Let me know if you need any assistance to install or use.

Reactions: Genie and bytbt
CPU at maximum, it's nothing light :eek::eek::eek:
Because I'm making a heavy system upgrade of mysql, php, etc. Regularly, it doesn't even see %40.

Of course, there are spikes during wp-rocket releases the cache and make another static page. WP requires a lot of cpu. Ram is not a big problem.

This data is for ~900 concurrent visitors in total for the last 7 days.

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ronny1989
Because I'm making a heavy system upgrade of mysql, php, etc. Regularly, it doesn't even see %40.

Of course, there are spikes during wp-rocket releases the cache and make another static page. WP requires a lot of cpu. Ram is not a big problem.

This data is for ~900 concurrent visitors in total for the last 7 days.

Screenshot_3.png
👏 👏 👏 👏 very good

Reactions: miyojin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock