• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Alone - Charity Multipurpose Non-profit WordPress Theme

Alone - Charity Multipurpose Non-profit WordPress Theme v7.6.3

No permission to download
Nulling Instructions for Alone v7.0 +

Open functions.php
Under line 10, which is:
PHP:
*/
Add the following:
PHP:
update_option( '_verifytheme_settings', [ 'purchase_code' => 'purchase_code' ] );
It will now look like:
PHP:
 */

update_option( '_verifytheme_settings', [ 'purchase_code' => 'purchase_code' ] );

/**
Save the file and Enjoy!

Just use the above - NOTHING ELSE! Ignore any previous instructions in this thread!!! o_O

TassieNZ :)

Open functions.php
Under line 10, which is:
PHP:
*/
Add the following:
PHP:
It will now look like:
PHP:
 */

/**
Save the file and Enjoy!

Just use the above - NOTHING ELSE! Ignore any previous instructions in this thread!!! o_O

Thanks. I followed those steps and I installed the theme and I can see the homepages for each demo. But I am not seeing Theme Options

Thanks. I followed those steps and I installed the theme and I can see the homepages for each demo. But I am not seeing Theme Options
No time to set up on a test server again, but all functioned perfectly when I tested. :)

Did you go to Appearance/Customize?

Last edited:
No time to set up on a test server again, but all functioned perfectly when I tested. :)

Did you go to Appearance/Customize?
Yes I went there but the logo change was not working. I deleted the theme and reinstalled it and now it works. Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

Open functions.php
Under line 10, which is:
PHP:
*/
Add the following:
PHP:
It will now look like:
PHP:
 */

/**
Save the file and Enjoy!

I'm stuck here, can you please assist

Attachments

• Import Demos ‹.png
    Import Demos ‹.png
    63 KB · Views: 28

Open functions.php
Under line 10, which is:
PHP:
*/
Add the following:
PHP:
It will now look like:
PHP:
 */

/**
Save the file and Enjoy!

@TassieNZ u miss something :D

Reactions: Seeker

Alone 7.1 NULLED – Charity Multipurpose Non-profit WordPress Theme​

v.7.1 (July 14, 2021)

### Fixed
* Change font Poppins
* Fixed scroll popup donation
* Fixed icon loading when click donation button
* Fixed icon loading when click add to cart button
* Fixed button plus, minus when update cart
* Fixed layout account login page
* Fixed video popup not found video
* Fixed other small issues

Much faster than previous version. Child-Theme also included.

DOWNLOAD:

@Babak may u can add to downloads!?

Have fun guys

Last edited:
How can i get all the demos, please? I can only see the main demo and it's showing errors in importing package.

Hi

May i know why cant change the Styling Color ya?

i try to change with my own color also it doesn't change

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock