• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All WPMU DEV Plugins From $50/Year

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Folks,

So this offer allows you to get all the WPMU DEV Plugins licenced for your site.

Prices are as follows...

1 Site - $50/Year
5 Sites - $100/Year
10 Sites - $150/Year
Unlimited Sites - $250/Year

Unlimited Sites (One Time Payment) - $500

If you buy directly from the developer it is $190/year for 1 site so you are making huge savings buying from me.

If you buy the 1,5, or 10 sites package I'll have to add your sites for you which means you will have to give me the WP Admin Credentials.

If you buy the Unlimited Sites Package I'll have to add your first site for you which means you will have to give me the WP Admin Credentials but after that you will be able to add your own sites.

What You Get...

All These Plugins (Genuine & Licenced) and access to the Client Hub on my site to manage your site(s) (See screenshots from @promowp below)...

To buy please PM me.

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me via email with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

Last edited:
Believe me, you don't want to miss out on this offer.
I was testing it out the last few hours and all I can say is wow!

I will update this review in a short while and I will even add some screenshots for you to look at.

This is one of the best offers out there.

Who needs this?
Everyone that is serious about their WP site.
It will improve your site speed and Seo.
You can keep an eye on all your sites from one place and update them.

It's a must for web developers that got lots of clients.
You can control all your client's WP sites from one place.

The price at the bottom is if you buy each plugin on its own from the developers for 1 site.

What will you get:
Smush Pro $60 per year/ 1site
Hummingbird Pro $60 per year/ 1site
Defender Pro $60 per year/ 1site
Snapshot Pro $60 per year/ 1site
SmartCrawl Pro $60 per year/ 1site
And more.

If you look at the prices from the developers then $50 a year for 1 site is a bargain and you get it all for $50.

Here are some screenshots.
Login page with your sites.
My sites.png
Quick setup
Quick setup.png
Admin Panel
Admin panel.png
Admin panel 2.png
Performance Page
Performance.png
Seo of your site
Seo.png
Installed plugins on your site
Installed plugins.png
Backup page
Backup.png
Website uptime
Wesite uptime.png
Website Analytics
Analytics.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Believe me, you don't want to miss out on this offer.
I was testing it out the last few hours and all I can say is wow!

I will update this review in a short while and I will even add some screenshots for you to look at.

This is one of the best offers out there.

What will you get:
Smush Pro
Hummingbird Pro
Defender Pro
Snapshot Pro
SmartCrawl Pro
And more.

Here are some screenshots.
Login page with your sites.
My sites.png
Quick setup
Quick setup.png
Admin Panel
Admin panel.png
Admin panel 2.png
Performance Page
Performance.png
Seo of your site
Seo.png
Installed plugins on your site
Installed plugins.png
Backup page
Backup.png
Website uptime
Wesite uptime.png
Website Analytics
Analytics.png

The review is coming soon.

I was so excited about writing the review that I forget to save it.
When I was almost finished and busy uploading the second last pic I lost everything.

Lesson don't write reviews when you are too excited about it, you will make mistakes.

That is why I uploaded the screenshot so long and I will write the review separately.

• Love

All WPMU DEV Plugins at an unbelievable price​

What will you get:
Smush Pro
Hummingbird Pro
Defender Pro
Snapshot Pro
SmartCrawl Pro
And more.

Before I start let me first say this:
I am not part of this product.
I don't earn any money from it.
I was asked to test a product out and tell him what I think of it.
The reason why I write this review is that I am very impressed and surprise by it.
Everything you need in one place and with the best plugins

Let start with the beginning.
To sign up for your first site @medw311 will need your details, like admin login details for your WP site and your email.
If you don't want to give him your original login details then create a new user with admin privileges that is what I did. Don't delete that admin account because that will be linked to your online account and admin panel.

It depends on your package you took. The next domain or two that you add, you will add from within your own admin panel. No need to ask @Medw1311 to do it again.

After sending your details for @medw311 you will receive an email to confirm your account.
You will go to your account login page with the invitation link. There you will enter your email and password that you want.
After that, you will be redirected to your account panel. There you will find your website link or links. ( Post 2 picture 1 )

When you click on your website the first time you will get a Quick setup page. ( Post 2 picture 2 )
It's really easy, you select what you want and you press start setup and everything gets done automatically within seconds.
After that, you can go and look at your owns WP sites admin panel and you will see everything is installed and activated. (post 3 picture )

The rest of this review is all in your online Admin panel and not on your WP site.

You will get your main admin panel with everything on one page. ( Post 2 picture 3,4 )
Performance, Site uptime, Updates, Security, Seo, Analytics, and backups.
From there you can select what you want to do.

Like in Performance (Post 2 picture 5)
There you will find your site's Pagespeed for desktop and mobile.
You will also find a lot of functions you can activate from there.
You can activate the following from there:
CDC, Lazyload, and more will be in the Hummingbird plugin. You will be directest to your WP site's admin panel to set it all up.

You can also keep track of your sites Seo and uptime. (Pictures post 2 )
In the Seo panel, there is a lot of things that you can do from there and activate.
Automatic Linking, Site Crawler, MozRank, Content Analysis, your site report, and much more.
Remember there are a few things like MozRank you will need to add your own account details.

You will also find in the main panel Updates and there you can see how many plugins are outdated and after selecting the update page you can select the updates that you want to do without login into your WP site. (Pictures post 2 )

You will also find the security and update pages. (Pictures post 2 )
You can do all your site updates from there.

Believe me, there is too much to mention here.
It is really everything you need to improve your site and speed it up.
Even security with firewall, 2FA, Malware scanning, and more.

Just think how much all those plugins will cost you on their own and here you can find it all in one place at a real bargain.

I am saving up for the unlimited site option.

Hope this will help some of the members to make a decision.

It's been sold and run by one of over own trusted members with an excellent record in uploads and selling products, also moderator and staff.

I think I trust him much more than some of these big companies out there.

This is just proof that everything is installed on my site directly from the Admin panel and activate.
All work 100% without any problems.
I still got a lot of improvements to do to my site if I look at all this.

Hummingbird pro
HummingBird pro.png

SmartCrawl Wizard
SmartCrawl Wizard.png

Snapshot Backup
Snapshot Backup.png

Smush Pro
Smush Pro.png

Defender pro
Defender pro.png

• Love
@Medw1311
Sorry, I took over your post here. I will stop now.
People will think you paid me to do all this.
Good luck with it all and I am saving up for the big one.
$500 for unlimited sites and ones off, I don't know how you getting it right but it's a bargain.

• Love
Good off!
Anyway, I use SmushPro for years but I really not a fan of WPMUDev's products!
Goodluck buddy!

Thank you for your detailed review and also for your help testing all this out @promowp

It depends on your package you took. The next domain or two that you add, you will add from within your own admin panel. No need to ask @Medw1311 to do it again.

Just to clarify on the above... Only those on the Unlimited sites plan will be able to add subsequent sites themselves. Those on the 5 or 10 site plans will have to contact me to add them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock