• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB

All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB 9.7.8

No permission to download
Password Please?

how to get the password?

Please Password

Password Please?
My dear friends. Did you at least read the forum rules? Without the minimum requirement of sharing at least 1 resource, the password will not be available. Precisely so that the community is of MUTUAL help. We pay for the resources and kindly make it available to anyone. It is only necessary to do the same.

EduMiBBs updated All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB with a new update entry:

All Video Downloader & StorySaver | 103 Websites Support Snackvideo, Whatsapp, - V9.2

Code:
– Last Update

– Version: 9.2
– Last update: 2022 Aug – 29th

Bugs Fixed:

* fixed Fb downloader
* added new methods instagram
* fixed likee download
* fixed douyin
* inappproducts will be replaced with subscriptions

PASS TO ZIP FILE - do not ask for passwords, share to down.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: pateljee and johnc
EduMiBBs updated All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB with a new update entry:

All Video Downloader & StorySaver 103 Websites Snackvideo Whatsapp Tiktok, Instagram, V9.4 (Untouch)

Code:
Upcomming Update
None

– Last Update

– Version: 9.3 & 9.4
– Last update: 2022 Sep – 7th

Bugs Fixed:

* fixed Fb downloader
* Added instagram followers section
* inappproducts replaced with subscriptions

Password to ZIP file
(DONT PM FOR PASSWORDS, DONT ASK FOR PASSWORDS. I JUST IGNORE)

I had problems on my google drive by dmca with this resource, the most current version is hosted on a random account on mega. Anyone who needs a previous version that I made available on google drive, please get in touch because I lost the old files from google drive.​

All Video Downloader 103 Websites Support Snackvideo Whatsapp Tiktok, Instagram, V9.5 (untouch)

Code:
Upcomming Update
bug fixes

– Last Update

– Version: V9.5
– Last update: 2022 Sep – 27th

Bugs Fixed:

* added new methods tiktok
* Added instagram followers section
* inappproducts replaced with subscriptions

DEC KEY :

All Video Downloader & StorySaver 103 Websites Support Snackvideo Whatsapp Tiktok, Instagram, V9.4.6

Code:
Upcomming Update
bug fixes

– Last Update

– Version: V9.4.6
– Last update: 2022 Oct – 22nd

fixed websites:

Vimeo
Instagram method 1
fb method 1,2,3
9gag.com
snackvideo
fixed layout not disappearing in main activity
added boolean to hide subscription
added VPS in dl apis

PASS TO ZIP ---- REQUIRES ONLY 1 RESOURCE - DO NOT ASK FOR PASS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock