• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB

All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB 9.7.8

No permission to download
I love Babiato but after they put it to have resources for land, access to the password was very bad, since in my country the currency is not a dollar, it's sad for those who can't afford it

Reactions: tintu
I love Babiato but after they put it to have resources for land, access to the password was very bad, since in my country the currency is not a dollar, it's sad for those who can't afford it
not working see my post before

try to contribute in some way. In the same way that we acquire resources and share them, we encourage others to do the same. About being from another country... well I'm same from yours, but little by little I'm contributing. From somewhere you have to start. Cheers

Try extracting the wheel file and copy and execute all commands.

I'll ask again to dev.
Hi, thank you for sharing this resource, but I'm getting an error while trying to unzip it with the given password, can you check if the provided password for the main file is correct? I see the password but I get that is incorrect and I copy pasted it

Update: forget about this, I've foudn the correct password in the post section, I was using the password located at the Updates tab and that is a different one. Cheers

Reactions: EduMiBBs
Hello Author, I have a question because I have an error "cannot find symbol import com.infusiblecoder.allinonevideodownloader.utils.GlideApp" and the GlideApp is missing.

Regards

EduMiBBs updated All Video Downloader & Story Saver 103 Websites Earning-Snackvideo, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Instagram, FB with a new update entry:

All Video Downloader & StorySaver 103 Websites Support Snackvideo Whatsapp Tiktok, Instagram, V9.1

UNTOUCHED

Code:
– Last Update

– Version: 9.1
– Last update: 2022 Aug – 10th

Bugs Fixed:

* fixed Fb downloader
* fixed method 1 instagram
* fixed likee download
* fixed douyin
* added new website kuaishou.com
* removed tiktok card from ExtraFeaturesFragment
* Snapchat Story Downloader
* Android 13 permission bug fixed

PASS TO ZIP FILE:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: mamad68
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock