• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Can you please share this ?

Help the community by conducting a thorough search prior to submitting a request.

The file has been removed. Can you please upload it again. Thanks

Hello community,
Will appreciate if you help me with this:

Hello!
Please this:

Hello! Does anybody have it? The link doesn't work.

Does anyone have this file here?

Can you please share this ?

Can i have this please. Thank you

Last edited:

It was shared before, but a new version is out. It has been updated as light mode and Figma. Can you send a new one, thanks.

Help the community by conducting a thorough search prior to submitting a request.

Can You Please Get This File

Thanks In Advance

I tried searching, but got nothing yet

Bump this. posted but not yet uploaded.

many thanks

Hi, Can some one re-upload this and share

@Dearminds

Hi Dearminds, might you have this one? thx​

can I have this please (updated 2021) thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock