• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Help the community by conducting a thorough search prior to submitting a request.

This one, please.

loom? - ui8 link is not working
feat - https://anonfiles.com/Z995h5X5u3/Feat_zip

Hey, Can you reload these files?

This was requested before, but nobody shared.

Metrorama

Thank you in advance! 💛

Help the community by conducting a thorough search prior to submitting a request.

Can you guys help me with these?
Thanks Thanks Thanks

Can I get these, please​

Hello!
Please this:

Last edited:

Would really appreciate it if you can get these 2 resources:

😇

Can you guys share this?
Thanks.

Also, need this.
Thank you

Hi! Can you please help me with this?
Thanks

Someone can help me with this?

Hi, thanks for the shares can we have these reuploaded again please, thanks

Hi, i also need core thank u guys I appreciate the effort.

Can you please share Core Dashboard Builder?
Multiple members have requested it so far. We would all appreciate it a lot if you can share.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock