• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Thank you so much r0manas, my bad :)

Unity Dashboard Kit — Gaming

Next time you don't search I'll ignore future requests ;)

enjoy ;)

onion-070.gif

Friendly reminder:
If there are these kinds of '+, 1, +1, bump, etc.' comments, and users who are lazy
to do a search before posting their request, I will personally
uPdkFPn.png

those users and in return, it will ignore all your future requests (others may not, but I will ^^)
so keep this thread clean of unnecessary spam comments
————
If you are too lazy to search — I'm too lazy to fill your request

onion-057.gif

• Love
Reactions: r0manas
Look directly above your message, it's right there.
It seems that even that 'long-ass reminder' doesn't help to direct 'leechers/selfish users' from doing what only they want

onion-071.gif

Let's congratulate @moshiurr010 for being the first one in the 'ignored list'

from now own his future requests are ignored

onion-029.gif
onion-081.gif
onion-065.gif

T1NgDHK.png

Last edited:
can i get these please

• Love
Reactions: jefersonaugusto
can i get these please
Whiter - Landing Page Design Template
Just because you didn't search, your future requests are not visible to me anymore ;)
Oracle - Modern Style Website Template
Master Flow - Responsive Template for Figma

enjoy your last filled request by me ;)

onion-070.gif

Congratulations on being 2nd to get on the 'ignored list' from now on your future requests are ignored ;)

Friendly reminder:
If there are these kinds of '+, 1, +1, bump, etc.' comments, and users who are lazy
to do a search before posting their request, I will personally
uPdkFPn.png

those users and in return, it will ignore all your future requests (others may not, but I will ^^)
so keep this thread clean of unnecessary spam comments
————
If you are too lazy to search — I'm too lazy to fill your request

onion-057.gif

Hi there,
Can I trouble you to help me with this link? Thanks very much!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same request can download there:

Last edited:
That post was not made as a reply to your post, but more as a general suggestion since a lot of people keep requesting the same files that were shared before and the uploaders have to search those files for them. I truly appreciate you searching before requesting though!
Here's the file you're looking for:
Please help, this is no longer available. TIA

Hey, @r0manas Can you Provide This.

Thank you,(You are Awesome) :)

Hello mate i would like to get these. Thanx in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock