• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

I like to have those
You're violating the rules. Please find the first post for more information

May I get those please?
Thanks in advance for the great help!

The previous post mega link is deleted it shows file not found

Check the rules in the first post Bro!

Reactions: alexakumaran
Check the rules in the first post Bro!
Sorry bro I gave my introduction and my account have been created before 12 hrs as they mentioned

I'm new to this forum and sorry for not checking rules of this thread. I saw some thread they mentioned you want to be minimum 30 days member in the forum if same for this thread ok I wait for next 30 days

But I want say thank you sharing resources and your support for students like me!😀🙌

Reactions: Boooob
May I get those please?
Thanks in advance for the great help!

The previous post mega link is deleted it shows file not found

Please ensure you search the entire thread first before request.
I found these resources have been shared.

• Love
Reactions: eligmail and Babak
Hello, for some reason, all the files are filled in on send.cm unavailable and writes that the files are no longer available, what is the reason for this?
You're not qualified to join this Giveaway, please check the first post for more information. Once you qualified, I will reupload them to another hosting for you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello, everyone. Can I pls get this
Thanks.

Reactions: sojh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock