• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Share, is there an opportunity?

mate, thank you very much for all what you've done to all of us 🙏
may you please see if you can find this UI? thank you !

First is already shared boi, I am waiting for second as well don't mess it up

Apologize in advance but before I request, I first searched it but the file has not been shared yet.

Don't worry about it, we all have our unique internal problems to bear — I knew a guy who was a programmer but had a special talent for breaking hardware. Learnt the had way when he asked to borrow my hard drive...

Now, where are we up to with requests, actually had to do some real work at work this week!

Don't worry about it, we all have our unique internal problems to bear — I knew a guy who was a programmer but had a special talent for breaking hardware. Learnt the had way when he asked to borrow my hard drive...

Now, where are we up to with requests, actually had to do some real work at work this week!
Forget my file request I have found it. Continue the next request, thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: badrabbit
Apologize in advance but before I request, I first searched it but the file has not been shared yet.

I stand corrected in one out of three files, which I suppose does make me slightly bad, but I'll survive: 🚀 ❌ ❌

• Love
Reactions: agnfar

Privet and da, the Russian vodka of 3D files was shared just moments before. Nazdarovya!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
mate, thank you very much for all what you've done to all of us 🙏
may you please see if you can find this UI? thank you !

Thanks for that mate. For you it's two out of two and compliments for good taste!

Especially for TOMO — totemo kirei desu ne!

A UI Kit I could very much get behind if beyond the development stage! :love: 🇯🇵

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi @badrabbit and @TassieNZ, may i these one?

thx before

@badrabbit - you are doing great. Honestly thought you'd be a rabid rabbit by now!!! :love:

If I end up in the bunnyhouse one of these days it definitely won't be due to the pressure of UI/UX resources in hot demand!

Working in the field where these resources get (mis)used is a different story, or would be were rabbits able to talk 😂

Hi @badrabbit and @TassieNZ, may i these one?

thx before

Not just one but three out of three: 🚀🚀🚀

Reactions: Tambeng
There is a limit for requesting ??

Yeah, no more than 3 requests per day, and it's highly recommended that you search for the file here in the forum first, as many have already been shared.

For unlimited access there is @TassieNZ's Private Group, which has a membership fee that may just be the bargain of the century:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock