All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

nixker

Dec 13, 2020
Hello Mate, Can I get this one? The older version you uploaded did not have the react version included, so I kindly request you to re-share with the react code.

hostmax

Jul 12, 2019
Egypt
Can i get this please?

I need this too
UP

RTFM

Dec 30, 2018
Can you kindly share this file...previous link dead again.

Yidatw

May 4, 2022
Monkey Island

Thanks!

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
@Babak
@Boooob
@sudhanshuprasad

Sorry to bother you. We have requests piled from page 306 to here. Could we do something on this before people start requesting in the request sections of the forum?

We understand your busy schedules and really appreciate your contribution. Just a friendly reminder. I am sure you know we all love your work and contributions.
Keeping this thread updated is a huge amount of work and uploaders often stop from severe fatigue! :)

For people who are interested in a larger amount of downloads, my Sales thread is worth looking at.

TassieNZ :)

ioverwatch76

Jul 13, 2022
Mars
Keeping this thread updated is a huge amount of work and uploaders often stop from severe fatigue! :)

For people who are interested in a larger amount of downloads, my Sales thread is worth looking at.

Yep, I agree with you. That's a nice alternative I think for everyone.

bobsmith

Busy in real life so uploads will be soon
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
UK
@Darksnow
Read first page requirements before your access here is restricted.....
You may request 3 items per day but there is no guarantee all your requests will be filled.

bobsmith

Busy in real life so uploads will be soon
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
UK

Unfortunately some members would still rather get everything for free for little or no contribution, effort or cost to themselves and then just disappear until they need something again. 😒

sahriarmuni

Aug 8, 2022
Hi,

Eligibility Rules:
  • You may request 3 items per day but there is no guarantee all your requests will be filled.
  • You MUST have made a post in the Introductions Section.
  • Your account must be at least 12 hours old.
  • You cannot repost an unfulfilled request within 72 hours.

Reactions: rphimself
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock