• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Do you have access to the database from Babi? @wajistesia

Nonetheless Thanks for answering fast, even though I would prefer no answer until someone had the file. Now it just seems like the file has been solved.

Please only make new posts when you have something to add, I've seen you saying this a couple of times and I know you are only doing it out of good courtesy!
Yes, I have access to the database and it gets updated 2-3 per month with new files. The file you are asking for might get uploaded this month. I will share it once I get the file.

The people seem to be lazy. They don't search the forum or even read the rules before requesting anything. This thread has more than 40% of featured files available on UI8.
I am just trying to keep this thread alive.

hey can you provide me with this UI kit (any of one is enough), I am making my own app so I need it

Smartdeck Mobile E-Learning App UI Kit
Queezy - Quiz App UI Kit
Programing Language Course&Quiz App

thanks In advance

You guys need to read the rules first.
from now on, if the poster doesn't respect the rules / meet the requirements, I will just ignore the request
( If I have the resources :D )

• Love
Reactions: wajistesia
Hi, after my introduction I wanted to post it:

can anyone provide the updated version with ReactJS please ??? there is a old upload but doesn't included ReactJS :(
please provide updated version :)

Can you please help with these. Thank you in advance

Only Have One

• Love
Reactions: mercyyou
Big Thank you to @wajistesia for keeping this thread alive!

Unfortunately myself and @badrabbit have temporarily stepped down due to repeated reported/takedown of our items. We'll see what happens!

However, if you meet the requirements, please consider this offer. Less than the cost of one item! :)

TassieNZ :)
Thanks a lot, @TassieNZ for your appreciation. It means a lot. I will try my best to keep this thread alive.
And guys this is currently the best offer on Babiato. You get access to almost all the UI8 products (90-95%) for less than the price of a single UI Kit. Isn't this awesome? And it's super easy to search the files you want. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: traqo and Nulzzosa
Thanks a lot, @TassieNZ for your appreciation. It means a lot. I will try my best to keep this thread alive.
And guys this is currently the best offer on Babiato. You get access to all the UI8 products for less than the price of a single UI Kit. Isn't this awesome? And it's super easy to search the files you want. 😉
LOL You deserve lots of appreciation! It's a hard thread to try and keep on top of. I know that only too well, as does @badrabbit

As far as my sales thread goes, only about 90-95% available, not quite all. :)

But it is updated two to three times a month. Latest update just over 16GB"S. Total now 966GB's!!!

TassieNZ:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock