• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Ubersuggest Request Go in Here

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hello all,
I was planning to make this giveaway but i was able to prepare now and i will a little be hard to "eligible" person who able to request.

Before eligibility let me explain what's ubersuggest and how you can use it.
Ubersuggest a SaaS project created by Neil Patel and you can able to your website's ranking keywords and their positions or analyze your compatible website and their top pages or keywords. And also if you would like to create a content you can have an idea focus keyword and relavants.

Eligibility Rules:
  • Your reaction score should be 100 and above
  • If reaction does not meet the requirements then your resource number should be 3 or above
  • You can request 1 keyword per day and i will prepare a report that includes keyword overview (including search volume, seo diffuclty, paid difficulty, CPC rate) and keyword ides list by CSV, and content ideas list by CSV.
  • Or you can request 1 domain per day and i will prepare a report that includes traffic overview, top pages by traffic, keywords by traffic by CSV.
  • If you does not meet the requirements please do not request otherwise i will not reply your request.
  • You should give me some information if you are requested which is targeting language and country.
  • Your request fulfilled within 72 hours so please be patient (Because this account is not mine so sometimes could be delays)
Thank you all and contribute BABIATO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock