• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All "myfonts.com" Requests Go In Here

@okan
Dear Members, from now the Thread get New / Updated rules:
  • YOU MAY REQUEST 2 ITEMS PER DAY BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ALL YOUR REQUESTS WILL BE FILLED.
  • NEED TO WAIT 24 HRS BEFORE YOU CAN REQUEST AGAIN.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Thank you for previous fonts.

Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

Dear @jack.in.the.mugs UPDATE* 2/2

Dear @rperror , any request has in it words like "please", "could you be so kind", "thanks in advance", etc.. there are no one such word in your sentence.
* moreover, your majesty I don't know who you actually are but your message clearly shows you as an ill-mannered person who thinks that everyone around you owes something.

Please this bro :)

1/2

Neue Helvetica Font | Webfont & Desktop | MyFonts

Dear @jacksparrow_76 , Nimbus Sans Novus™ by URW Type Foundry is already shared!.. USE SEARCH FEATURE! or simply lazy to check?

1/2

Id appreciate it, if you can find me this, thanks in advance <3

Last edited:
@okan

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

sorry, not available for now !!! :(

Dear @rperror , any request has in it words like "please", "could you be so kind", "thanks in advance", etc.. there are no one such word in your sentence.
* moreover, your majesty I don't know who you actually are but your message clearly shows you as an ill-mannered person who thinks that everyone around you owes something.

1/2

Dear @jacksparrow_76 , Nimbus Sans Novus™ by URW Type Foundry is already shared!.. USE SEARCH FEATURE! or simply lazy to check?

1/2

thanks too much for your help.

@okan

sorry, not available for now !!! :(

1/2

1/2

Oh, I thought all comicraft and blambot comic fonts were ripped because they are very famous. :cry:

Anyway, please upload:

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I thought all comicraft and blambot comic fonts were ripped because they are very famous. :cry:

Anyway, please upload:

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ol9

Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

Do you really expect that someone will find all 232 fonts from Allouse Studio just to fulfill your request?

Do you really expect that someone will find all 232 fonts from Allouse Studio just to fulfill your request?
Sorry my mistake
Just needed 1 font from each.

Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

1/2

@krishcc
Dear Members, from now the Thread get New / Updated rules:
  • YOU MAY REQUEST 2 ITEMS PER DAY BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ALL YOUR REQUESTS WILL BE FILLED.
  • NEED TO WAIT 24 HRS BEFORE YOU CAN REQUEST AGAIN.

Reactions: Ol9

Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock