All "myfonts.com" Requests Go In Here

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
Please share below files. Thank you.

maticfrag

Trusted Uploader
Apr 10, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear @Ghost One , what answer do you want to get to your dumb question?., why the hell I would have to guess what "this font" is?., create clear requests with correct font names and preferably with links to the author / seller.

• Love
Reactions: jafar1208

maticfrag

Trusted Uploader
Apr 10, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: lamor32

DusDus

Nov 8, 2018
Already requested :) post 408

infactitsme

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you in advance. May I please request these fonts -

Thanks again <3

Jun 8, 2022
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock