• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALL ioncube decoding requests go in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Decode Those 2 Php Files

Attachments

• Downloads.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
My files still not decoded. Kindly decode please
Hello, why did you decide that each file will be decrypted here as soon as it is added?
Do you think I work here and I have a salary?
I do it only according to my mood and I myself have the right to choose what I want to decrypt and what not and I can refuse without explaining the reasons

Hi -

Is it possible to decode a license file and then recode it changing the license date?

Please take a look to attached file...

Thanks in advance...!!
Hello, no, you can’t, when creating / generating a license, a secret phrase is used - without it, you can’t create a new key, but there are options to patch the loader itself on the server so that it ignores the date

Hello master decoder ioncube, sorry if it's a bother.
Can I also ask for help to see the PHP code that is protected by ioncube. And want to ask if there is an ioncube decoder paid service. because if there are a lot of files it will drain energy.
And please decode the 2 files that I listed

Thank you
File(s) decoded =)

Download:

• Love
Reactions: dedy45
Thanks for the decode.. One more file required to decode,
Please decode these files.

Also tell me are you know how to null modulegarden module for WHMCS

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• DR_HookManager.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi, u can decode this please?
i need it so bad

its a wordpress Plugins

thanks you

Attachments

• AlbaSport.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • aplive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock