• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALL ioncube decoding requests go in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrsteele

Mr. G(rumpy)
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
From now on all ioncube decoding requests must go in this thread.

All who have access to ioncube decoders are welcome to fulfill requests in this thread and we welcome you to do so - however starting your own thread is no longer allowed. When fulfilling requests please put the download links inside spoiler tags so that non members can't access them.
DO NOT send files as attachments. Upload them to external file sharing sites.

Eligibility Rules:
  • You may request up to 15 files per day but there is no guarantee all your requests will be filled.
  • You MUST have made a post in the Introductions Section.
  • You MUST have at least 20 posts (not spam)
  • Your account must be at least 10 days old.
  • You cannot repost an unfulfilled request within 72 hours.
This thread will be constantly monitored and posts not meeting the above requirements will be punished by 7 days no reply ban and potentially warning points or even permanent bans will be issued.

Posting a request must mandatory have an archive containing the following 2 folders:
- full script folder
- only encoded files folder

Failing to do so will end up in your post being deleted and at first a 7 days no-reply ban issued. Continuously breaking these requirements will end up with potential warn or permanent ban.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is allowed to request financial retribution for decoding and please report everyone doing so publicly or privately. Punishment is permanent ban.

Hi, u can decode this please?

Thanks!

Reactions: BILKISDADA
Hi, u can decode this please?

Thanks!

This is a pretty old version of ali dropship for woocommerce.
Your version: AliDropship WOO ver. 1.6.6 - 25.06.2020
Latest version: AliDropship WOO ver. 1.6.27.1 - 15.03.2021

Reactions: bdbbr
Please decode attached. I've left the dir structure intact in 'only encoded files folder', I hope it's the right thing to do and is okay.
Did I somehow post it in a wrong way? Would naming the script help bring some attention to it? Or it's too hard to decode?
Please let me know, so I could adjust.

Did I somehow post it in a wrong way? Would naming the script help bring some attention to it? Or it's too hard to decode?

You not allowed to attach files, you must upload to file uploader.

• Love
Reactions: iwpkim
Your upload is just fine. Unless someone else with more free time will take care of this it will take a while.

Reactions: alrickk
You not allowed to attach files, you must upload to file uploader.
I'm pretty sure that rule was not there at the time of me posting the request, but thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed this.

Your upload is just fine. Unless someone else with more free time will take care of this it will take a while.
Alright, got it, thank you.

Can somebody please decode this file?
The file itself is not part of a whole script, it's just a one file fix.
It has been encoded with dynamic keys, which require manual intervention.

If anyone could please decode it, i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarihalob
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock