• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One WP Migration

All in One WP Migration 7.24

No permission to download
Hey! Have a some ext

v2.46​

• All-in-One WP Migration Unlimited Extensions v2.46
  • All-in-One WP Migration URL Extension v2.53
  • All-in-One WP Migration FTP Extension v2.70
  • All-in-One WP Migration File Extension v1.8
  • All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension v3.65
  • All-in-One WP Migration Google Drive Extension v2.72
  • All-in-One WP Migration Multisite Extension v4.21
  • All-in-One WP Migration OneDrive Extension v1.56
  • All-in-One WP Migration Amazon S3 Extension v3.68

Enjoy!

i can't link my google drive to import ( {"message":"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>."} ) any one face that problem ? thanks .

i just moved from google drive to ftp extension. buyed a new storage box that is more cheaper than google drive and working like a charm. i will post a tutorial with screenshots when i find time and with provided links to everyone to make safe backups and cheap.

Reactions: ayyaz
i just moved from google drive to ftp extension. buyed a new storage box that is more cheaper than google drive and working like a charm. i will post a tutorial with screenshots when i find time and with provided links to everyone to make safe backups and cheap.
i have google workspace enterprise, too bad i can't sell it here anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock