• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One Video Downloader Script

All in One Video Downloader Script v2.14.1

No permission to download
I installed the script but when I want to download a video it tells me "No media found." How to solve this problem? and would it be possible to have the plugin for youtube?

Here's the Youtube plugin. All you need to do is extract and upload ZIP contents (YouTube.php and vendor folder) to /wp-content/plugins/aio-video-downloader/includes/downloaders

Hi Dear @buggysite ,
Hope you are doing good i just see all in one video downloader script working site :) in your signature.
can you please help me how i can fix all in one video downloader script ?

Hello friends,

I understood why the theme was failing.
I will guide you step-by-step when 100% complete.

DEMO link: => web.websinhvien.com/ (copy/past)
I didn't insert the link url because it broke Babiato's rules.

Does anyone have a Youtube plugin for me to try.

Reactions: hiitsjb1
Hello friends,

I understood why the theme was failing.
I will guide you step-by-step when 100% complete.

DEMO link: => web.websinhvien.com/ (copy/past)
I didn't insert the link url because it broke Babiato's rules.

Does anyone have a Youtube plugin for me to try.
i think someone share before in this thread : Link
Let know how can i fix this theme issue
thank you in advance :)

How to fix faulty Wp Video Downloader themes​

You watch and follow the order on the instructions File/Video-downloader-2.5/Documentation/index.html

Note the following: (New installation if necessary)
1. Deactivate both ( Theme + Plugin ) of All in One Video Downloader

2. Click to Install Now Plugin Polylang to then Activate (1st)

3. After upload / Activate the plugin “All in One Video Downloade”

4. Upload / Activate the theme “AIO Video Downloader Default”

5. Create a downloader page > Create a new page on dashboard > Enable custom fields custom fields
Create a new custom field (you can use enter new) with name show_download_form show download form
Set the value of it 1. You can set value back to 0 if you want to hide the download form.
Save and publish the page.

custom-fields.png

6. You can add homepage content on Plugin Settings > Appearance tab > Check select all

Screenshot-2022-06-23-231353.jpg
homepage-content.png

7. IMPORTANCE:
Add the line of code before in the file /wp-content/themes/aiodl-default/header.php :

<link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’aiodl-default-style-css’ href=’/wp-content/themes/aiodl-default/style.css?ver=1.2.3′ media=’all’ />
</head>

=> SAVE => DONE !
Screenshot-2022-06-24-001244.jpg

Good luck!

You watch and follow the order on the instructions File/Video-downloader-2.5/Documentation/index.html

5. Create a downloader page > Create a new page on dashboard > Enable custom fields custom fields
Create a new custom field (you can use enter new) with name show_download_form show download form
Set the value of it 1. You can set value back to 0 if you want to hide the download form.

custom-fields.png

6. You can add homepage content on Plugin Settings > Appearance tab > Check select all

homepage-content.png

7. IMPORTANCE:
Add the line of code before in the file /wp-content/themes/aiodl-default/header.php :

<link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’aiodl-default-style-css’ href=’/wp-content/themes/aiodl-default/style.css?ver=1.2.3′ media=’all’ />
</head>

=> SAVE => DONE !

Good luck!

Thank you so much for help.
let me try :) Now

can anyone download the youtube plugin and upload and share it again Here Please @Babak @ChintanBhat @slvrsteele @VWox @buggysite @reishi @BUTANAT @mcdark @freenulled ..........​

Install YouTube Plugin​

YouTube plugin is not installed by default. You need to download and upload it by yourself.
  1. Open https://aiovideodl.ml/yt-plugin
  2. Enter your purchase code and website URL.
  3. Download the ZIP file.
  4. Extract and upload ZIP contents (YouTube.php and vendor folder) to /wp-content/plugins/aio-video-downloader/includes/downloaders
Hope I will get Soon :)
Thanks in Advance :)

Last edited:

custom-fields.png

homepage-content.png

7. IMPORTANCE:

</head>

=> SAVE => DONE !

Good luck!

This is very useful article , i did everything as you guide and theme is ok , but when i try to download nothing happens , error showed not media found. can you help me where am i doing wrong. I think Babiato rules do not allow links thats y i did not share my demo site link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock