• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One Video Downloader Script

All in One Video Downloader Script v2.14.1

No permission to download
Please help me: after installed ok, test download on homepage worki.g fine, when i open any downloader page, i got error 4040 Not Found.
I'm using cyber panel, php 7.4
2020-12-04-15_59_02-all-in-one-video-downloader-png.54912

Last edited:
Sir, can you give me how to install from start to finish in the form of a video, either YouTube or other ...

Sir, can you give me how to install from start to finish in the form of a video, either YouTube or other ...

Honestly I would say to you that if you cannot handle simple instructions then you should ask for professional help (usually paid as time is costly)

@ChintanBhat if I were you I would avoid doing such videos as they will end up shared along with the nulled script on all GPL sites.

Honestly I would say to you that if you cannot handle simple instructions then you should ask for professional help (usually paid as time is costly)

@ChintanBhat if I were you I would avoid doing such videos as they will end up shared along with the nulled script on all GPL sites.
Well i know but as just for help i'm doing this. If you're suggesting @slvrsteele then i'll not record such videos and share.

Sorry mates but even he's also right. See it's basic installation procedure and i guess you'll use it for prod purpose and if you're doing so then i think you should support devs and if you don't know the basic of installation and i don't think that you need it for any development purpose. So i think you should purchase this if you're using it for production and support the developer. We just use this script just for testing and learning new things not for production. and even they will help you to install this script.

yeah right, sorry if I was wrong in civilization ... I love the babiato community if you pay attention to me sometimes 3 days of not sleeping just want to learn there is no purpose for production or anything. if i am ready i will buy it ... thank you

I'm pretty sure when youtube downloader doesn't work, its a server related issue. I installed the same script on two different servers, worked on one, not the other.

I am finding an issue in youtube downloader, where it is actually showing only low quality video to download. All high quality videos are shown without Audio for downloading. When I compared it with the official demo site, I found the difference in the option of the youtube result video.

My instance is : https://download.nirosha.org

Can someone please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock