• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.5.3.1 + Addons

No permission to download
The following addons cannot be used, because they require an update to work with All in One SEO Pro 4.2.4.1:

• AIOSEO - Image SEO
  • AIOSEO - IndexNow
  • AIOSEO - Link Assistant
  • AIOSEO - Redirects

The following addons cannot be used, because they require an update to work with All in One SEO Pro 4.2.4.1:

• AIOSEO - Image SEO
  • AIOSEO - IndexNow
  • AIOSEO - Link Assistant
  • AIOSEO - Redirects
I have update the plugin and the addons , clean the cache and everything work perfectly

Reactions: omereksi
I have update the plugin and the addons , clean the cache and everything work perfectly
This is my first try to install.

I'm just download and upload in ..../plugins and extract...

Maybe I need to install previous version and update ?

This is my first try to install.

I'm just download and upload in ..../plugins and extract...

Maybe I need to install previous version and update ?
you need to unzip the file for first and after you can install the plugin and NO you don't need to install past version

I just installed and overwrote existing version of Pro with latest from @Babak and all fine, no addons need updating.

I can't use the addons, I get a popup saying I need to buy the pro plugin. Any advice?
Well first off, make sure that you are using the Pro version and not the Free version here.
If you are then you should have no issues.

Can someone help me?

I keep seeing this error in Site Health Status.

‘Your server is blocking external requests to aioseo.com, please check your firewall settings or contact your host for more details. Error message: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 2000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received’

How can this be fixed?

• Love
Reactions: GeniusWeb
Can someone help me?

‘Your server is blocking external requests to aioseo.com, please check your firewall settings or contact your host for more details. Error message: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 2000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received’

How can this be fixed?
getting same issue so i have installed and activate the free version

Can someone help me?

How can this be fixed?
Check your content security protocol settings and add aioseo.com to Connect Rule.

I cant install plugin. When I upload it the message appears:
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

What can be the reason? Thanks

I cant install plugin. When I upload it the message appears:
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

What can be the reason? Thanks
The reason is that you should extract the files into the archive first. Then select and install the plugin and optionally the addons

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Mosts Powerfuls WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.5 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.5 Nulled Free
v4.2.5 – Released on September 6, 2022

• New: Schema Generator – A full overhaul of our schema functionality. You can now add multiple graphs and custom schema to your posts. The Schema Validator enables you to inspect and test your schema with Google. And we’ve also added support for many new graphs, including Event, Job Posting, Movie, Service, Video and more!
  • New: Multisite Updates – Our multisite site features have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock