• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
I had tested the aioseo Link Assistant which had not worked. And Thanks for your Work <3

It was bugging me to much to leave until next day, so try main download now and everything should be fine. 👍

• Love
Reactions: riccore and qooqle
Okay, well you should not be getting any code errors as shown in local and sandbox shots.

When you say not nulled, do you mean that you have a addon that gives you a not available on your plan popup?

If you do then let me know and I can check that one again as they all work for me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help. I just re-downloaded and installed it. Perfect work 🙏

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Thank you so much for taking the time to help. I just re-downloaded and installed it. Perfect work 🙏

I will take a small amount of credit for this, however and this is a big however, 99% of this was done by @TassieNZ, so please make sure that you thank him as well. 😍

Version 4.2.1 is available
New
: The Crawl Cleanup section lets you strip query args from your URLs and control which RSS feeds are enabled in order to optimize your crawl quota.
(Warning: this feature is aimed at advanced users who fully understand the impact these settings have!)
New: You can now bulk-import additional sitemap pages by uploading a CSV file.
🙏

Version 4.2.1 is available
New
: The Crawl Cleanup section lets you strip query args from your URLs and control which RSS feeds are enabled in order to optimize your crawl quota.
(Warning: this feature is aimed at advanced users who fully understand the impact these settings have!)
🙏
Update Please

Will be uploaded as soon as possible....

New in Version 4.2.1.1 – Released on May 24, 2022
Updated: Added support for legacy query arg sitemap generation.
Fixed: Issue with some AIOSEO addons not showing updates.
Fixed: Dynamically generated sitemap showing incorrect generated message.

New in Version 4.2.1 – Released on May 24, 2022
New: The Crawl Cleanup section lets you strip query args from your URLs and control which RSS feeds are enabled in order to optimize your crawl quota.
Updated: Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
Updated: Removed sitemap rewrite rules in favor of parsing the URI in order to prevent plugin/theme conflicts.
Updated: Various multilingual sitemap improvements in accordance to Google’s specifications.
Updated: Improved multilingual sitemap support for WPML.
Updated: Added support for the new Full Site Editor to all AIOSEO blocks.
Updated: Removed unnecessary canonical URL and prev/next links for search results pages.
Updated: Added support for multiple additional sitemap pages indexes.
Updated: Added support for reusable blocks to the TruSEO content analysis.
Updated: Added support for Elementor Pro Video Playlists to the Video Sitemap.
Updated: Added localization support for the visual breadcrumb trail prefix.
Updated: Updated notification bubble color to match the user profile color scheme.
Updated: scheduled AIOSEO Action Scheduler tasks are now removed when AIOSEO is uninstalled.
Updated: Added additional filter hooks to provide developers with more granular control over the HTML Sitemap.
Updated: Changed RSS sitemap datetime format to RFC-822.
Fixed: Conflict with WooCommerce Polylang Integration where the sitemap failed to load.
Fixed: Changes to the default title/description format sometimes not propagating correctly to individual custom posts that are using the default format.
Fixed: Autogenerated meta descriptions cannot be based on the post content if the post is password protected.
Fixed: Multisite subsites sometimes using the home URL of the network admin for the base of their canonical URL.
Fixed: RSS sitemap not taking the maximum amount of URLs into account.
Fixed: News sitemap no longer sometimes includes posts older than 48 hours.
Fixed: The first sitemap index of an object type can no longer be duplicated and served at multiple URLs.
Fixed: Console error when adding an additional keyphrase when no Focus Keyphrase has been added yet.
Fixed: Local SEO map block sometimes does not load correctly in WordPress 5.9 and above.
Fixed: Video Sitemap video modal now displays thumbnails in a normal size.
Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now considers the separator smart tag as a word boundary.
Fixed: TruSEO content analysis is now able to properly detect when no content has been added yet in page builders.
Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now validates custom field names before using them, preventing console errors if the field that the user specified doesn’t actually exist.
Fixed: Conflict with Elementor Pro where visual editor does not load due to non-normalized CPT name.

All In One SEO Pack Pro 4.2.1.1​

Thanks @daniellacatus

However as new member and this is your first post, can you verify to @Babak or another staff member that this is your own purchased version that you have uploaded here for all to use? (Please provide proof directly to @Babak or another staff member direct to them not through the thread).

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thanks @daniellacatus

However as new member and this is your first post, can you verify to @Babak or another staff member that this is your own purchased version that you have uploaded here for all to use? (Please provide proof directly to @Babak or another staff member direct to them not through the thread).
seems already nulled

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Mosts Powerfuls WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.1.1 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.1.1 Nulled Free
New in Version 4.2.1.1 – Released on May 24, 2022

Updated: Added support for legacy query arg sitemap generation.
Fixed: Issue with some AIOSEO addons not showing updates.
Fixed: Dynamically generated sitemap showing incorrect generated message.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything works great, but when editing post, it gives me an error "AIOSEO Pro relies on the WordPress Rest API and your site might have it disabled.", also, it doesn't show Seo score in dashboard at all. Is it possible to fix?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock