• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
Updated from 4.0.3 to this, 4.0.5 working fine. I updated the addon plugins first. Thanks and waiting for 4.0.6 now since it has quite a big update :D
how can I remove category base from Categories in All in one SEO. ...for yoast and rank maths is very easy to

how can I remove category base from Categories in All in one SEO. ...for yoast and rank maths is very easy to
It doesn't have an option for that but you can use a different plugin or method for it, not sure if i can post links here soo i'm sending you a message with some methods you can try.

Reactions: Eneme
It doesn't have an option for that but you can use a different plugin or method for it, not sure if i can post links here soo i'm sending you a message with some methods you can try.
Your material doesn't have the solution... thanks for your efforts....

Reactions: poe87
Since its the new release there are bugs and feature updates from the developers. Now version 4.0.9 released.

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Most Powerful WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.8 Nulled

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.8 Nulled Free
New in version 4.0.8 – Released on December 21, 2020

• New: Added filter to allow altering meta box priority
  • Updated: Default options for auto updates
  • Fixed: Issue with regex escaping smart tags incorrectly
  • Fixed: CSS conflict with Revive Old Posts plugin
New in version 4.0.7 – Released on December 21, 2020
  • New: Added aioseo_keywords filter
  • Fixed: Issue with a CSS file returning a 404...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Most Powerful WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.11

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.11 Nulled Free
New in version 4.0.11 – Released on December 26, 2020

• Fixed: Issue with additional sitemap indexes returning 404
New in version 4.0.10 – Released on December 26, 2020
  • New: Added task to cleanup all unnecessary action scheduler items to keep the DB trim
  • New: Filter to modify the home page schema breadcrumbs title aioseo_schema_breadcrumbs_home
  • Updated: Link to documentation for filters and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock